La Roche-Posay Mela-D Pigment Control uploaded by Esther B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Concentrated Dark-Spot Correcting Serum. visibly corrects dark spots. evens skin tone, boosts skin radiance. Kojic Acid. LHA. Glycolic Acid. thermal dermobiotic. hydroquinone-free. fragrance-free. paraben-free. innovation. 2x more concentrated Properties: This serum contains a potent combination of ingredients to dramatically help correct the appearance of dark spots: see more...

Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Every time I go out in the sun, the dark spots come out again. My sweet, clueless husband thinks they're freckles and calls them cute, but I know they're age spots and I want them banished from my face I don't know who recommended this to me initially-- I started using this while living in Europe, where you can't get your hands on the stronger (and potentially carcinogenic, in fairness) skin bleaches, so either a pharmacist or dermatologist recommended that I use this one instead. And it does work! It takes longer than I'd have liked, but that's okay, I guess, since this formula doesn't have the pesky side effect of causing cancer... Just know that the spots will come back after only a day without sunscreen on vacation in Gibraltar (which I recommend visiting anyway-- beautiful! ;) ), and even if this can be found in drug stores, it isn't exactly cheap. Of course if you're smart and wear sunscreen after using this to get rid of the spots, hopefully you won't have this issue... But if you're like me and forget the sunscreen from time to time, La Roche-Posay has your back.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely looove this product! There was a noticeable difference after my first use. This is definitely worth the money. I've tried many pricey brands and nothing compares to this. A must try! You won't be disappointed.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pricey product. But I do feel like it is working on my dark spots. It burns my sensitive skin only slightly when I apply it. But it's not too harsh. It's a little goopy. But I would recommend it and have recommended it to my mom who lives in Florida and gets a lot of sun.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Monrovia,Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really great! I love the texture and the smell the serum , and help with my pigment.
Sofia V.
Sofia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aazing product! No burns for me! Will definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everyone.
emily m.
emily m.
pampatar
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta es una de mis marcas favoritas para el cuidado de mi piel porque es hipolargenica y dermatologicamente comprobada, su precio es elevado pero vale la pena sin duda alguna tengo manchas en la piel por causa del sol y mientras la utilice mi rostro comenzo a unificar su tono lastimosamente donde vivo es irregular conseguirla pero donde la encuentre la compro sin duda alguna
Lana G.
Lana G.
Salzburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought that as a gift for my mom. She has problem with hyperpigment on her face. This product was great for her face. She loved it, it was not that pricey for quality. She said that it was so effective and that she would use it all the time. She loved to use it during summer when her hyperpigmentation is worst. Just loved it.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this one,so does my boyfriend, it is perfect for sun spot or damaged skin spots. My boyfriend use it on his chin to recover his skin from shave dark spots. I can say that it really works if you use it regularly. Good formula totally recommend it.
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
São Paulo
Absolutely amazing for rosácea, but terrible for oily skin, so it's not a win-win situation for me. It's good for when my skin is uncontrollably red, but when its oily it's impossible to use.
Karolina S.
Karolina S.
Kirkcaldy
Beauty Junkie Expert
IT could work better in my opinion. i have to use a moisturise cream with this because IT doesn't have any of moisturize ingredients