La Roche-Posay Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream

MELA-D is a range of daily skincare developed to provide dermatologists with an effective solution complementary to dark spot care, skin discolorations and uneven skin tone. Properties: br MELA-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream has been formulated with micro-exfoliating LHA to offer precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to help shed dark cells from skin s surface, smooth its texture and boost radiance. Results: br Instantly, skin is deeply cleansed and skin clarity is enhanced. Skin looks brighter and smoother and is soft, supple and comfortable. Day after day, skin is more radiant and even toned.

Has anyone noticed a difference when using this product?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSuwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
8 months agoHopkinton, MA
I was super excited to try this cleanser after reading the reviews. I actually got it on clearance at Ulta so that was a plus. After my first use, my skin was sooo dry and flaky, which has never happened before as I have really oily skin. I didn't even know what to do! I had to use a ton of moisturizer to get my skin back to normal. I used it a couple more times just to make sure it wasn't a fluke but nope, still super drying :(
7 months agoyork
My favorite cleanser ever! It is a flaming cream so it doesn’t dry out my already dry skin. It’s priced great and doesn’t break me out! It brightens with LHAs which is gentle and effective! I will continue to purchase this product
2 years agoNew York, NY
This is my all time favorite cleanser. It does an amazing job at removing face makeup. My face feels super clean when I'm using it. It lathers well and is extremely frothy.  It hurts when it gets in your eyes, but other than that there are really no negatives.
a year ago
La Roche-Posay Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream uploaded by member-06439
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I just picked up this foaming brightening cream and so far so good. I feel with age my skin has definitely lost a lot of its luster. So I’m always happy to try creams/serums- whatever it may be- that help with uneven skin tone. With the first washing my skin already feels softer. If you like cleaning creams or any kind of creams for the matter that are sudsy, then this product is for you. It is really thick and has a good foaming action going on 👍🏽 Obviously it’s too early to tell about the evening out of the skin but I’ll update as the time goes on... BUT so far it’s great!
2 years ago
La Roche-Posay Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream uploaded by J. T.
I bought this because I have hyperpigmentation. It's not a miracle for the treatment of it, but I feel it does help in addition to my other products. I like that this cleanser is thick and foamy, it works well with my Clarisonic. After you rinse your face from the rich lather, you will seriously feel the squeak in the squeaky clean! I follow with a toner to make sure there's no residual soap left. The tube makes application and storage easy. I will always have this around in my circle of faves!
2 years agoHollywood, FL
It’s an absolute favorite! I cannot go without this cleanser. It is a bit more pricey as far as drugstore cleansers go. But the packaging is easy to use. Not so travel friendly. So, there is room for improvement with traveling with it. It works great for my acne prone skin, I have tried to use a cheaper substitute but I go right back to this one. It’s a staple. It cleansers and over time, lightens the dark spots from picking at my acne. I use it with something else I got from the dermatologist. It’s a must for me and will continue to repurchase.
a year agoSweet Springs , MO
I purchased a bundle pack of a few of the cleaners, it does warn you too not use to often because it can dry out your skin, so I did follow directions to the T, and I love love love these products. I was under a lot of stress and breaking out really bad. It was awful! I saw this and started immediately, it worked so great and didn't take long at all before I started seeing results. I would recommend to everyone!
2 years agoAtlanta, GA
I love love love this cleanser. It's probably the first high-end cleanser I've ever found to be worth the price and worth repurchasing. I wash my face with it every night and leave the lather (which is a lovely, creamy lather) on for a few minutes before rinsing off and my skin is noticeably softer, brighter, and my pores are smaller afterward. It's truly wonderful.
2 years ago
This is hands down the best cleanser I have used. It is one of the few cleansers I have repurchased again and again. After about a week of use I noticed a clear difference in my skin. The cleanser is gentle even on my dry skin and my skin stays clearer, longer.