BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Ana M.
Não sei 👎 é um o a que eu hora do almoço e o eu te econto amo conheço bem a cara de que a minha cama pra dormir ela que eu vou ter que fazer na prova de matemática avaliação de da uns erros.
geraldine a.
easy to take along in your purse to reblot during the day but I hoped it would be more effective, not sure it really did all that much 'cause I only used one tube without any effect, maybe takes longer, but that is too long
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
I have develop two dark Spots in my cheeks bones. I decide I need to take care of this situation and my pharmacist recommended me this cream. I have been using it. It has not erase my dark spots completely, but It is working on making them less dark. I use it after cleansing and toning as a moisturizer, but I still wear sun protection because we have a real intense sun in my country. I recommend it and we'll keep buying it.
Debby K.
St Catharines, ON
i bought this product to try to improve the pigmentation of my skin - i did notice an improvement but not enough to purchase again as the price is rather high for my budget. It did make my skin nice and smooth and have a nice light fragrance. I have since moved on to other products that work well for me
I have a problem with dark spots, as many other women. Until now, its been effective, which is good, beacuse the price is not so nice. Its gentle and smooth. La Roche Posay is an excellent brand, it has quality and this product is not different.
Xime M.
Santa Tecla
Amazing cream!! Used it all my high school years. It's really pricey but I got used to budget with this cream. I was definitely not dissatisfied but my concern was the smell of the cream because it smelled a bit off. I definitely will buy it again!
Thais G.
Venezuela, Coro Falcón
Es recomendado para aquellos puntitos negros desagradables que nos pueden llegar a salir y usándola podemos mantener nuestra piel limpia e hidratada úsenla.
Adonia M.
You get more than you pay for. It's a wonderful product , does what it says and it is not pricey. For the cost you get quite a good amount. Recommended
Emma W.
Worth the money, works like a dream. I'm only young but find the product really good. Highly recommended ladies. Try and grab a sample of you can!
Ashley H.
Edmonton, Alberta
I used this when I was pregnant and developed a few dark spots on my face and hands. It worked, and it helped even my skin quickly.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes dark marks on face? How long have you used the product and how long before you saw results if you had? Any irritations? How many times a day/week do you use this product?
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Are these good for acne scars on dark skin?
Ceiara S.
Does this contain Retin-A, and will it reduce the appearance of acne scars? I'm currently using a prescription Retin-A, but I'm looking for quality product that helps mainly with my acne scarring. I've used vitamin c and micro. #newyearnewme #vividmatte #contest
Amanda W.
Edmonton, AB
how long did it take to see results? did it completely diminish the dark spots?