BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this product. It is perfect for dealing with dark spots on your face that make your skin appear uneven. The cream is very gentle and caused no irritation. My skin was left so soft and smooth. I noticed results soon after using this product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lazara U.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a very good product. It really does clear up the dark spots. It's a little on the pricey side. It did meet my expectations. It's very effective. I have gone through 1 bottle in the past year.
Josie J.
I have little dark spots that look like freckles by my ears and I picked this up because it was on sale somewhere and it hasn't cleared them up but they have been drastically reduced in terms of color and visibility in general. I think the normal retail price is a bit up there but it soooo worth it if the appearance of dark spots bothers you.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The lady at Walgreens recommended this line to me a while back. I had never heard of it before but now I am hooked. I have acne prone skin and my skin is fair. I get dark/red marks after a breakout. This gets rid of the marks, almost over night. My skin is so bright and blemish free!
Helen R.
Eu gosto muito disso eu moro em Narandiba e amo este produto por que eles deixa uma área sequinha e sempre o resultado e muito Bom por isso eu quero ganhar este produto
I used in the night, because i have scare The sun give me marks, and you hace to use sunscreem to preventive everything, i justo use un the dark spots, i buy un a cvs , i think so i don't remember really, i buy again,
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I have been using this product for four years now. It started with some dark spots that were bothering me. It does take time but it does work, I use it more in the winter, and less so in the summer but make sure to use sunscreen over it and my skin is turning back time. I swear by this product!
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
I think that this product is able to cover most of its claims but not all. I have purchased this only once and I added it in with my regular skin care line and I wasn't able to see any long term effects.
Colleen S.
Williamsville, NY
This product works really well as a daily moisturizer. I has a really nice scent to it, and it helps my skin stay hydrated all day. I got this product at Walgreens, where they have tons of other products from this brand. I would recommend their 3-step gift set.
Allison L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received a sample of this from ulta and I absolutely love it. I love the whole line. The face wash is amazing too. It leaves your face squeaky clean. I highly recommend this line. A little goes a long way. Fragrance free
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes dark marks on face? How long have you used the product and how long before you saw results if you had? Any irritations? How many times a day/week do you use this product?
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Are these good for acne scars on dark skin?
Ceiara S.
Does this contain Retin-A, and will it reduce the appearance of acne scars? I'm currently using a prescription Retin-A, but I'm looking for quality product that helps mainly with my acne scarring. I've used vitamin c and micro. #newyearnewme #vividmatte #contest
Amanda W.
Edmonton, AB
how long did it take to see results? did it completely diminish the dark spots?