La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream

Helps restores the cutaneous barrier and protects the skin from daily stress factors. Severly dry skin

Thanks to its moisturising and repairing components, LIPIKAR XERAND helps restore the cutaneous barrier and protects the skin from daily stress factors. Immediately penetrates. Non-greasy.

Usage: Apply to the hands as often as needed and massage until the cream is absorbed.

I have super dry hands, especially during the winter, so I'm always looking for hand creams. is this truly worth the purchase? any better products?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
San Marcos, TX
Recently bought this and I am in love. A lot of times with lotion I don’t feel like it’s really helping all that much, but I do not get that feeling from this one at all. It’s become a purse and nightstand staple for me!
This is my daily hand moisturizer. It has helped make the skin on my hands appear more hydrated and youthful. It is great at repairing and preventing cracks and dry skin. This is very gentle and definitely will be purchasing again!
Kingsville , MO
La Roche-Posay sent me a sample of this when I bought their body lotion and I am in love with both. It absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. The only thing is they can be a little pricey in my opinion
I use La Roche Posay for many many body parts, i have my face cream and acne cleaner, and I recently tried their hand lotion and it's just as amazing as everything else. It does not leave my hands sticky, it hydrates and moistures quickly also. Just a bit is needed!
Bronx , NY
Not greasy and not irritating which are the two biggest issues I have with hand cream. Doesn't have any smell and doesn't leave a sticky feeling like I have a coating all over my hands. If you have sensitive hands this is a great find
This lotion is the most moisturizinglotion I’ve ever used. It goes on a bit greasy but that quickly goes away and your skin feels so soft!
Cantonment
anything this brand is usually a win for me, especially the lipikar collection. it feels great as soon as you put it on!
Colonia, NJ
Great for the winter when all that dry heat dries out your skin. I use this religiously to keep moisturizer!
Super nourishing and moisturizing! Really helps with my dry skin and patches of eczema I have on my hands!
Savannah, GA
It is very hydrating and creamy also works amazing as a barrier and keeps your hands very hydrated.