La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream

Helps restores the cutaneous barrier and protects the skin from daily stress factors. Severly dry skin

Thanks to its moisturising and repairing components, LIPIKAR XERAND helps restore the cutaneous barrier and protects the skin from daily stress factors. Immediately penetrates. Non-greasy.

Usage: Apply to the hands as often as needed and massage until the cream is absorbed.

I have super dry hands, especially during the winter, so I'm always looking for hand creams. is this truly worth the purchase? any better products?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Myriam B.
I use La Roche Posay for many many body parts, i have my face cream and acne cleaner, and I recently tried their hand lotion and it's just as amazing as everything else. It does not leave my hands sticky, it hydrates and moistures quickly also. Just a bit is needed!
Ashley M.
Colonia, NJ
Great for the winter when all that dry heat dries out your skin. I use this religiously to keep moisturizer!
Marie Paloma Z.
Flowery Br, GA
This line is the absolute best for dry, damaged, chapped, compromised skin. It's gentle, soothing, quick absorbing, non greasy, and not fragranced, excellent for lips, cuticles, elbows, and feet. It's an absolute life saver in the winter especially.
Lauren  S.
Carolina, RI
The vest hand lotion! It is the only thing that helped my daughters super dry hands. We tried so many other lotions before this one and it fixed her hands literally overnight!
Shelby B.
Purchased this at a Paris drugstore while vacationing. Our hands were so dry from constantly washing & using hand sanitizer. This hand cream is not too thick or greasy and absorbs quickly. This keeps my hands moisturized all day long! Will definitely repurchase.
Juanita S.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very hydrating and creamy also works amazing as a barrier and keeps your hands very hydrated.
Natalie B.
This lotion is the most moisturizinglotion I’ve ever used. It goes on a bit greasy but that quickly goes away and your skin feels so soft!
Savannah J.
Cantonment
anything this brand is usually a win for me, especially the lipikar collection. it feels great as soon as you put it on!
Claire M.
Beeville, TX
Recently bought this and I am in love. A lot of times with lotion I don’t feel like it’s really helping all that much, but I do not get that feeling from this one at all. It’s become a purse and nightstand staple for me!
Kateryna P.
California, MD
This cream is a life saver fir your hands. It’s very rich, fast absorbent and moisturizing