La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 1352 fl oz

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ Gentle Foaming Moisturizing Wash is dermatologist tested- safe for the whole family?s sensitive skin. This foaming moisturizing body and face wash with pump gently cleanses dry to extra-dry, sensitive skin. Lipikar Wash AP+ is non-stripping and provides 24 hr hydration starting in the shower. Formulated with Shea Butter, Glycerin, Niacinamide, and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, skin feels moisturized and instantly soothed. Lipikar Wash AP+ is a comforting foaming wash that helps protect skin from the drying effects of water and leaves the skin clean and soft. For prebiotic benefits, apply Lipikar Balm AP+ Intense Repair Moisturizer after use of Lipikar Wash AP+ cleanser. Lipikar Wash AP+ Key Ingredients: [Shea Butter] Hydrates skin with nourishing moisture. [Glycerin] a moisturizing agent that naturally attracts water to skin. [Niacinamide] A form of vitamin B3. Helps skin feel soothed. [La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water] Sourced in La Roche-Posay, France, this

What you think about this product for combination to dry skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay G.
United states
After trying tons and tons of cleansers and facial washes, this is the ONE my new holy grail!! I absolutely love this La Roche lipikar wash because I feel like it does not strip any moisture from the skin! You know how sometimes you can wash your face with a cleanser and then get out of the shower only to discover your face feels tight and dry, this does not do that!! The skin feels clean and soft after washing with this. I'd highly recommend this to anyone, especially those with dry skin like me! In love!! <3 <3
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz uploaded by alisha S.
It was simple to use but takes awhile to pump out enough on sponge.it didn’t have much of scent on body. Made body feel hydrated and moisturized.
Marilyn V.
Dominican in P.R.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz uploaded by Marilyn V.
This is my second bottle of this product. I recomended 100% for sensitive skin. I love #rocheposay. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz you going to feel the diference. Excelent product. 💙💙
Kyia F.
Saint Charles, MO
This face wash is the BEST face wash. Now I love the bottle and just the overall look but I will admit my Creave make up removing face wash does come close this face washes heels because I just love my drug store face washes amrite ladies? anyways this and mostly anything from this line definitely gives me goosebumps I love love love it!
Marie P.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz uploaded by Marie P.
my go to face wash after cleansing with oil. this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or make it feel super dry either. it helps to keep my skin clear and I've noticed a huge difference in my breakouts stopping once I started using this cleanser in my routine.
cc ..
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Wash AP+ - 13.52 fl oz uploaded by cc ..
Great for Eczema or dry prone skin ! Use it before or after using anything with fragrance .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...