La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream uploaded by Katherin O.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

High-tolerance cleansing gel designed for very dry sensitive and irritated skin, prone to itching. Extreme dryness. Atopy-prone skin. Babies, children and adults. This high-tolerance cleansing gel has a soap-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free formula and was designed for very dry sensitive and irritated skin, prone to itching. Concentrated in Glycerine 10%, shea butter and Niacinamide to help restore the skin barrier.

Usage: Daily cleansing. Squeeze a small amount in the palm of the hand. Apply to moistened skin. Massage gently. Rinse.

• Se puede utilizar para el cuerpo, en general? o solo es p...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream
  • "I LOVE this soul, hihgly tolerated,soap free, and parabens free,formulated to very sensitive skin , and Also have glicerine, so is perfect. " in 7 reviews
  • "I'm buying this cream gel every few weeks, it's perfect for my dry skin, it's keeping his eczema at bay. I would highly recommend it. " in 3 reviews
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I've used this product at night after taking off my makeup. it works pretty well but I found that it can be drying for my skin. I also had a allergic reaction after using it a few times, so to each is own. This product may have not worked for me but, try it out it may just work well for you!
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have it. I. Am not use it everyday I would irritate my skin. After applying the gel I have to rinse it fast. Gentle texture but very strong it itches my skin. I won't buy it again.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Absolutely love it!
It goes on very smoothly, and the best part it gets absorbed very quickly so you don't get that "sticky" sensation other products tend to leave.
Simple design, easy to pump, not too heavy, lots of product.
Hope it never goes out of line as I would love to purchase it again once I finish with this one.
Dayana M.
It is the best cleanser for my face, I like it because it cleans my skin deeply, in addition to leaving my face super soft. He does not have any frankness and I like that a lot. The packaging is adequate and lasts quite a lot.
Carolayn A.
This high-tolerance cleansing gel has a soap-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free formula and was designed for very dry sensitive and irritated skin, prone to itching. Concentrated in Glycerine 10-percent, shea butter and Niacinamide to help restore the skin barrier. PROPERTIES High-tolerance cleansing gel designed for very dry sensitive and irritated skin, prone to itching. Extreme dryness. Atopy-prone skin. Babies, children and adults. EFFICACY Good skin tolerance 98-percent Perfectly cleanses the skin 98-percent Comfort 96-percent Easy to apply 95-percent Foaming power 83-percentAPPLICATION Daily cleansing. Squeeze a small amount in the palm of the hand. Apply to moistened skin. Massage gently. Rinse. Aqua / water, Glycerin, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-betaine, Peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, Sodium chloride, Sodium laureth sulfate, Glycol distearate, Sodium glycolate, Acrylates copolymer, Citric acid, Niacinamide We cannot accept returns on this product.
Natasha M.

Super recommended for sensitive skin, it is mine, and I was great in the daily use of this product seriously I have loved is great. Rather expensive but easily accessible in stores or pharmacies. The aroma is quite neutral but feel the difference in the skin, and although this tends to moisturize dry without overdoing it.
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
The damp climate of the city where live skin me has been more fat and acne, it has left me since the dermatologist suggested me this product, I regulating the fat of my skin, no longer go grains and makeup lasts me much more, I use it twice a day
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I bought this at target this gel cleanser is very light and it doesn't break you out I really do like this but I don't use this to remove my make up because it doesn't like I said it's very light.
Astriid G.
As a guy it's always hard to find a cleanser that's suitable for oilier skin as well as deeply cleansing, but I really can not fault this product, it cleanses oily skin so well without leaving it tight or dry and is great for preventing break outs.The product itself is really nice, it's more of a lotion in consistency, so does not leave an oily residue like some cleansers ... I even like the mild citrus scent.The value for money is so great I will definitely be repurchasing when my first one is finished.
Karla G.
Firebaugh, CA
I enjoy the cleansing gel. I feel that my skin has improved with this gel. The only thing bad is the price, its a bit pricey for me. The packaging is decent. I bought it at Ulta. Overall, I do recommend this product for people with combination skin like myself.
Jessica C.
Se puede utilizar para el cuerpo, en general? o solo es para el rostro? Can it be used for the body, in general? Or is it just for the face?