La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash

Body wash for babies, children and adults with severe dry skin.
Also suitable for :

• Sensitive, very dry, irritated and itch-prone skin leading to scratching
  • Atopic eczema-prone skin
  • Baby scalps and treatment of baby cradle cap

LIPIKAR Syndet AP+ is an ultra-gentle body wash formula enriched with Shea Butter and Niacinamide, associated with Aqua Posae Filiformis, a new and exclusive patented active ingredient to act on the determining factors of atopic eczema-prone skin.
No fragrance. Tested under pediatric control. Tested under ophtalmological control. High tolerance. Allergy tested.

Usage: Squeeze a small amount of LIPIKAR SYNDET AP+ into the palm of the hand. Apply to moistened skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,556 reviews
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is La Roche Posay Lipikar AP gentle foaming moisturizing wash and I got it from Ulta for $14.99. Ideal for anyone who has dry, sensitive skin. Overall this is a decent wash, it didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped and didn’t irritate my acne prone skin. Not as hydrating as other washes I’ve tried though. So if you are very dry, skip this one. The texture is a runny gel that produces a light larger. Did a good job of removing oil, dirt, and makeup. This is a fragrance free formula so it’s great for sensitive types. Has glycerin and Shea butter in the ingredients. You get a good size bottle for the price and this can be used on face and body.
Taylor D.
Wylie
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash uploaded by Taylor D.
a very good product, my face felt clean after i washed without being stripped. i took a star off because it smells kinda funny, nothing i can’t get past though. i’ve been using this while on accutane and it helps to keep my face hydrated.
Siwar O.
chesapeake, VA
All the good smelling staff are harsh on my eczema. After i tried the lotion I decided to get the body wash. And for the first time ever i used the whole bottle of a body wash and will get it over and over.
Mena B.
Great ingredients. Just perfect. Not expensive. Lasts a long time. Leaves skin clean, not moisturized but definitely does not leave skin tight or dried.
Becca V.
1,206 reviews
This has been my daily evening cleanser for a few months now, and it’s been a game changer for my skin. I’m almost done with my current bottle, so it definitely lasts for a while. For the price, that makes it pretty reasonable. The cleanser foams up lightly and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It’s fragrance free, and has shea butter and niacinimide. You can use this as a face wash AND body wash but I just use it on my face. However, for those wanting to cut down on using multiple products, this would be ideal for them. I’d definitely recommend this!
Alejandra F.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: Target
I like this cleanser because is soap free. It is perfect for people with dry or very dry skin. It is gentle with the skin. This can be a good option for someone with sensitive skin or eczema. It doesn’t have added fragrance.
Jamie H.
This is the absolute best body wash for very dry skin hands down! It cleanses and also moisturizers deep down. You don’t feel a film or anything on your skin when you wash it off. I will keep repurchasing this forever!
KRISTINE J.
Wilmington, DE
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash uploaded by KRISTINE J.
Hello, I think it is necessary for dry and atopic skin to be more moist in winter. I like this La Roche kids line especially, after using the shower I use bioderm. Both are really effective, and I really enjoy the results. Thanks and good luck everyone #larocheposay #bioderma #vichy #phyto
Priscilla A.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash uploaded by Priscilla A.
Working these days as a doctor, when you can't take off your mask because of the new COVID-19, I developed a dermatitis for continuous use. I was stressed and depressed, I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed this wonderful soap! It is the maximum! If you are combination to dry and SENSITIVE skin, you will love it. it leaves a hydrating and luminous finish on your face, it is foamy so it removes any dirt that may be there but above all it helps on another level with those redness that you may have.
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash uploaded by Sandy E.
This is a really cleanser for sensitive skin. It’s great for skin that is affected by the harsh winter temperature. The pump is super convenient. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has sensitive or dry skin.

Looking for your answer?