BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Lipid replenishing body milk lotion to soothe and replenish dry skin. Helps restore skin's hydrolipidic layer. The silky, light texture leaves skin nourished with moisture and comfort is restored. Use as a dry skin body cream to replenish, soothe and comfort moderate to severely dry skin. Suitable for children and adults. Ingredients: Water/Aqua • Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter • Glycerin • Paraffinum Liquium/Mineral Oil • Octyldodecanol • PEG-30 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Dimethicone • Cetyl Alcohol • Cetyl Acetate • Steareth-10 • Bisabolol • Triethanolamine • Caproyl Glycine • Tetrasodium EDTA • Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Citric Acid • Phenoxyethanol • Methylparaben • Propylparaben • Sodium Benzoate • Parfum/Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
I have used a cleansing milk from this brand before and thought it was very moisturizing so I decided to give this a try. It's like a lotion and it absorbs quickly into my skin. I gave it 4 stars because it was a great product but the price is high
Andi C.
Fantastic body lotion! Quick absorbing and lightweight- I use this often when I've been out in the sun and my skin loves it!
Stephanie S.
Bolton , ON
This cream was so hydrating I tried to use it on my face? But it was obviously too heavy. I had a small sample bottle from an event and now I am looking at buying a full size bottle. It's a bit expensive but honestly it's a good quality cream. It makes me want to try all other products by la roche
Tracy H.
I love how light this product it, it absorbs into my sin instantly. This is the perfect moisturizer for summer. it's gentle for my sensitive skin and not scented (which is a must with allergies). It's a good size for the price and does last a while. this is a repeat purchase for me.
anne h.
for me La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk is a normal body lotion i didn't see any progress of my dry skin it just works on the external area  of my skin .
Sondra C.
Milton, ON
This is amazing. It is not a rich as the balm so its perfect for people with really dry skin but not severely dry skin. Its lighter snd absorbs welk into the skin. It is a bit pricey but its well worth it.
Frida Ø.
Molde
Love it I have already re purchased the body milk several times. It forks great and make my skin feel soft and not dry after using. My skin usually haveI bad reaction to normal body lotions and things like that, but I don't have any problem with this. The only small con is that it doesn't smell super great.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this cream as a diaper rash cream for y daughter. It keeps her moisturized and minimizes dryness. She doesn't get itchy and it soothes her skin while getting rid of redness.
Graça C.
I recommend using it, my daughter uses it since she has born and it makes the skin very smooth and hidrates really well, kinda pricey it is totally worth it, the only cons is that it does't has a really nice smell, but it was one of the best body milks I've ever tried. Recommend using it in babies and small children
Rina M.
It smelled good but it didn't do anything amazing, I expected better. I feel like there are way better body milks out there.