La Roche-Posay Lipikar Huile Lavante Cleansing Oil

Extreme dryness. Atopic-prone skin. Babies, children and adults.
With Niacinamide to help restore the cutaneous barrier and soothe the sensation of tightness, and with Shea Butter for intense lipid replenishment. Cleansing agents are selected for optimum tolerance.

The skin is nourished, long-term comfort is restored and bathing becomes a pleasure again.

Usage: For use in the shower, squeeze a couple of drops into the palm of the hand and apply on a moistened skin.
For use in the bath, pour 2 to 3 capfuls while filling it.
Gently rinse. Pat dry without rubbing.
Daily use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Huile Lavante Cleansing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoCypress, CA
This is an extremely hydrating body wash. It leaves the skin soft and nourished. It is very subtle scented. It's oil based and very gentle on the skin. It does not dry out my sensitive skin. Love love love it.
2 years ago
I usually use this after I take off my makeup with wipes. This is my backup to take off my makeup and it’s so soothing and soft on the skin. Gets rid of all makeup and leaves skin very fresh. Be careful if you’re acne prone!
a year agoNew York, NY
Great for takin off eye make up, face make up, and even stubborn lip stains. Doesn’t leave greasy feel or oily feel on the skin. Washed off completely.
a year ago
I bought this for my baby by pediatricians recommendation - to add few drops in the bath to soothe and moisturize babys sensitive skin.
It can be used as a shower oil or you can add it straight to your bath - it will make some bubbly foam that disperse within 15 minutes. I prefer using it for my bath soaks and for my children. I like that it does not have overpowering fragrance so you can enjoy your bath with your favorite scented washes and bath bombs. It leaves a moisturizing layer on your skin so be sure to pat down yourself with a towel and don't rub it.
This cleansing oil definitely has earned a permanent spot in our household!
This cleansing oil definitely has earned a permanent spot in our household!
6 months ago
I have a very dry skin. And after using this cleansing oil it's also dry and needs moisturazing cream immediatly. So it doesn't differ from any cheaper cleansers. And I don't like it's smell. I think it's gentle enough. It woud be great to add some parfume.
a year ago
This is a fantastic shower oil that is really moisturising. It leaves the skin soft and nourished.It cleans the skin well and it's easy to wash off. The scent is subtle and non-offensive.
4 months ago
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Huile Lavante Cleansing Oil uploaded by Emilie L.
Cette une huile lavante relipidante, anti irritation, anti-grattage peut servir pour les nourrissons, les enfants et adultes. Quand la peau tiraille avec le froid, les épilations, la piscine, l eau un peu trop calcaire, je vous conseille cette huile relapidante. Elle mousse en conséquence et pas trop d odeur. Après la douche, la peau est beaucoup plus douce et hydraté.
8 months agocobourg,ON
This is an extremely hydrating body wash I have been using on my 2 year old. This winter has been tough on her skin ,with dry spots on her face and body. She was itxhing at her arm until I started a regime of cleansing oil and lipkar cream. It works like charm bringing her skin back to baby soft.
2 years ago
This product is amazing! My body skin is very sensitive to any sort of cleanser or body wash and this soap free oil feels really good on my skin after my shower. It leaves a very good soft smell on my skin and help to keep it hydrated.
2 years agoBowmanville, ON
This cleanser made my skin feel very healthy. After using it, I felt like I could almost go without moisturizer, which is a huge no no for me.. I liked the bottle, and it came with enough product that I could get a really good idea if this cleanser was for me or not.