La Roche-Posay Lipikar Eczema Cream
SOOTHING RELIEF CREAM.Targeted eczema cream to help relieve itchy skin. Clinically shown to relieve itchy, irritated skin and help visibly reduce the signs of eczema. Replenishes skin's essential lipids and provides instant and lasting hydration. From the #1 Body Care brand in European Pharmacies.*
- Formulated with exclusive La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Niacinamide and 1% Colloidal Oatmeal. This cream helps relieve itchy irritated skin due to eczema on specific areas of the body, face and hands.
- Soothing, non-greasy cream texture
- Suitable for children three years and up and adults. Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Steroid-free. Non-comedogenic. Allergy tested. Dermatologist tested.
Lipikar Eczema Soothing Relief Cream is a targeted eczema treatment for itchy skin. It's formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water in a soothing, non-greasy formula that is clinically shown to relieve itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. It's formulated with:
- 1% Colloidal Oatmeal helps protects and relieve skin irritation and itching due to eczema
- Shea Butter & Glycerin: moisturizing agents that naturally attract water to skin
- Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3 with soothing properties
Colloidal Oatmeal 1% (Skin Protectant)
Water • Shea Butter • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Mineral Oil • Niacinamide • Cetearyl Alcohol • Rapeseed Seed Oil • Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Tocopherol • Sodium Benzoate • PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate • Dimethiconol • Mannose • Xanthan Gum • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate • Capryloyl Glycine • Microcrystalline Wax • Sorbitan Tristearate • Paraffin • Disodium EDTA • Vitreoscilla Ferment • Citric Acid
- Use as a targeted eczema cream for itchy skin.
- Apply as needed on specific areas of the body and face such as elbows, knees, or hands. Can be applied all over the body if necessary.
- Gently massage product on skin until absorbed.
- Non-greasy cream that is fast-absorbing.
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
When i saw this Lipikar eczema lotion i got super excited to try it out! I have eczema on my hand and it be really hard to deal with. After the first few tries i didn’t notice any improvements on my hand. Then soon after i noticed that my eczema started getting irritated after i put on the lotion. The last time i tried this on my hand i started getting a burning sensation. I really wanted this lotion to work for me but it didn’t. However i did notice that the lotion absorbs fast into the skin but it just wasn’t for me
Highly recommend for all skin types!!!
While I did like this product it is not a necessity for me. I don’t think I will repurchase just because I don’t have a painful skin condition.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos