BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #2 in Skin Treatments

SOOTHING RELIEF CREAM.Targeted eczema cream to help relieve itchy skin. Clinically shown to relieve itchy, irritated skin and help visibly reduce the signs of eczema. Replenishes skin's essential lipids and provides instant and lasting hydration. From the #1 Body Care brand in European Pharmacies.*

• Formulated with exclusive La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Niacinamide and 1% Colloidal Oatmeal. This cream helps relieve itchy irritated skin due to eczema on specific areas of the body, face and hands.
  • Soothing, non-greasy cream texture
  • Suitable for children three years and up and adults. Accepted by the National Eczema Association
  • Steroid-free. Non-comedogenic. Allergy tested. Dermatologist tested.

Lipikar Eczema Soothing Relief Cream is a targeted eczema treatment for itchy skin. It's formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water in a soothing, non-greasy formula that is clinically shown to relieve itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. It's formulated with:

• 1% Colloidal Oatmeal helps protects and relieve skin irritation and itching due to eczema
  • Shea Butter & Glycerin: moisturizing agents that naturally attract water to skin
  • Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3 with soothing properties

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Colloidal Oatmeal 1% (Skin Protectant)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Shea Butter • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Mineral Oil • Niacinamide • Cetearyl Alcohol • Rapeseed Seed Oil • Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Tocopherol • Sodium Benzoate • PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate • Dimethiconol • Mannose • Xanthan Gum • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate • Capryloyl Glycine • Microcrystalline Wax • Sorbitan Tristearate • Paraffin • Disodium EDTA • Vitreoscilla Ferment • Citric Acid

Usage:

• Use as a targeted eczema cream for itchy skin.
  • Apply as needed on specific areas of the body and face such as elbows, knees, or hands. Can be applied all over the body if necessary.
  • Gently massage product on skin until absorbed.
  • Non-greasy cream that is fast-absorbing.

• How well does La Roche-Posay Lipikar Eczema Cream work f...1 Answers
  • Who else agrees that this product is one of the most effe...1 Answers
  • Help ! I have excema! is really this product work for exe...7 Answers
Jessica L.
La Roche-Posay is one of the best French scientific laboratories making great beauty products. I've been using this brand for years. I bought this product for my friend and it works perfectly as described. A little over 3 years ago my skin started to dry up and I was told that I have an issue with eczema, I would also notice little patches on my legs; as the year passes it gets bigger and bigger. But after using this product, it finally started to vanish!!I strongly recommend this product for all of you who have issues with eczema, this product is very La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ #complementary @Influenster
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this complimentary product from influenster!
When i saw this Lipikar eczema lotion i got super excited to try it out! I have eczema on my hand and it be really hard to deal with. After the first few tries i didn’t notice any improvements on my hand. Then soon after i noticed that my eczema started getting irritated after i put on the lotion. The last time i tried this on my hand i started getting a burning sensation. I really wanted this lotion to work for me but it didn’t. However i did notice that the lotion absorbs fast into the skin but it just wasn’t for me
Melina A.
San Diego, CA
Eczema! Even the word sounds disgusting! This is the ongoing path of loving the skin you’re in with Eczema. Eczema tends to make you want to rip your skin off!!!! But I’m so thankful I was able to use this product line. My skin is back to normal, no itching, no scratching, no flakiness! I love the skin I’m in. I’m no longer embarrassed. I’m happy that I’ll be able to walk into the summer months and wedding season with confidence! Thank you @influenster for restoring my skin and my smile!!! Truly a game changer. Head to a local target/ Walgreens to pick yours up
Pidge K.
Minneapolis, MN
This cream is great for sensitive eczema prone skin. It's non irritating and does a great job of healing up eczema spots that pop up on my hands and knees. A pleasant consistency with no offensive odor or residue. This lotion feels incredibly luxurious and makes my skin feel hydrated and young. I wash my hands frequently throughout the day and this has helped my hands retain much more moisture and actively prevent against eczema. My skin is actively more hydrated, even when I don’t use it.

Highly recommend for all skin types!!!
Jennifer W.
Stafford, VA
I have suffered with eczema since I was a baby and have tried just about every over the counter and perscription remedy out there with little success. I am so impressed with the la roche products! This balm has done wonders for my dry skin all over but especially for my eczema spots. It’s thick and penetrates deeply and quickly without leaving a greasy residue. It goes on super smoothly and is smell free. I received this for complimentary testing but have already purchased more!
Alex S.
I got this complimentary in a Vox Box. I felt that this cream was really great at soothing irritation and dryness. My favorite way to use this cream was to apply it over razor burn on my legs. It worked nicely to soothe the area and make it less painful. After a few uses it was less red and the inflammation went down.

While I did like this product it is not a necessity for me. I don’t think I will repurchase just because I don’t have a painful skin condition.
Sweta V.
Having suffered from eczema my entire life, I have tried practically everything under the sun to figure out how to get some relief.  I hate using the prescription meds so when Influenster sent me this cream and it had great reviews, I was intrigued!  Thankfully this did not disappoint!! What a relief to find something that I can use on a daily basis without having to go to the doctor to get a prescription!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Looooooove it!! It’s so good. I get some eczema patches on my arms or legs every now and then, and when I happened to receive this from Influenster, I had two eczema patches on both my arms. So I started adding this to them, and WOW! The difference. It calmed down my eczema and the patches disappeared within a week! So lovely. Bought the full size and so excited that it’ll come in handy whenever I need it :)
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is Adds that extra moisture that you could be looking for. Especially if your skin is all flakey and cracked. And For the first time my hands aren’t all cracky and nasty. And their smooth and supple and it’s just amazing. I will continue to use the lotion because it really helps me. Don’t forget not to use too much of this stuff though. A little goes a long way. It’s also super neutral smelling and allergy friendly which is great because I’m like allergic to everything lol. It’s also not super watery or too thick either. It’s just right. And the sample i received is perfect for my purse. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Tina J.
 I tried out the product because I was having a tough time with my dry skin towards the end of winter here in the northeast.  It worked just as good as all of the other La Roche-Posay  I received.  Though I don’t have eczema, I still made use of this balm. I even gave some of the samples to one of my friends who suffers from eczema and she was very happy with the product as well.
Dija D.
Khouribga, Khouribga
Help ! I have excema! is really this product work for exema and sensitive ski ???
Amber L.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Bree S.
This brand has done amazing things for my skin, but where can I find this? This winter has been HORRIBLE on every part of my body and it doesn't seem to be getting any warmer soon .
Bree S.
Jessica L.
Who else agrees that this product is one of the most effective in curing Eczema Skin problem?