BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Soothes and restores comfort and suppleness. Replenishes dry skin and helps compensate for lipid deficiencies

• Helps restore dry skin
  • The silky, light texture leaves dry skin nourished with moisture and comfort is restored
  • Use to replenish, soothe and comfort moderate to severely dry skin

Lipikar Milk has an ultra-light texture, is able to replenish lipids in dry skin quickly and contains ingredients to nourish skin and help prevent flaking. Formula contains:

• Shea butter: nutritive emollient
  • Glycerin: hydrates dry skin
  • Thermal spring water: soothing antioxidant
  • Niacinamide: known to help reinforce skin's moisture barrier

Ingredients: Water/Aqua • Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter • Glycerin • Paraffinum Liquium/Mineral Oil • Octyldodecanol • PEG-30 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate• Niacinamide• Dimethicone • Cetyl Alcohol • Cetyl Acetate • Steareth-10 • Capryloyl Glycine • Tetrasodium Edta • Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Sodium Benzoate • Phenoxyethanol • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage:

• Use as a moisturizer for moderate to severely dry skin.
  • Apply 1-2 times a day to damp well-cleansed skin.
  • Massage gently, particularly on sensitive areas.

Buy on La Roch...*
  • "Amazing product. Goes on easy and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Mild enough to use on a newborn and resolved his dry skin right away." in 4 reviews
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
PACKAGING
The bottle and pump are standard fare for pump-bottle lotions, though the pump functions nicely with just the right amount of resistance and dispenses an (for me at least) ideal amount of product.

MOISTURIZATION & TEXTURE
For those unfamiliar with the La Roche-Posay Lipikar line, the body milk is the medium-duty moisturizer of the bunch. That being said the product is much richer than any 'drugstore/big box store' mass-market brand I have ever used. I would describe it best as an ideal daily moisturizer for for very dry skin, especially for those prone to skin irritations. On freshly showered, towel dried skin, the Lipikar Body Milk spreads soothly and covers evenly, with a pleasant texture that is rich and silky, never sticky or greasy. Absorption is surprisingly rapid given its richness, which makes it ideal for use between showering and dressing (no waiting for your lotion to 'soak in').

For drier areas that need special attention (elbows, ankles, knees, etc) or for irritated/itchy skin the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP (think body butter) makes a wonderful complement to this product. For lighter moisturizing (summertime) try La Roche-Posay Lipikar Gel-Fluide.

THE GOOD STUFF FOR DRY TROUBLED/REACTIVE SKIN
The Lipikar line is targeted for folks with dry, troubled or reactive skin. I don't personally have psoriasis or eczema, but I do have very reactive skin, and frequently suffer from contact dermatitis and hives. The Lipikar line has always soothed and moisturized my angry skin and never triggered any reactions of it's own. Lipikar Body Milk is chock full of Shea Butter and Glycerin (the second and third ingredients listed on the bottle), both of which are excellent moisturizers and are kind to skin. There is a very, very light and fresh fragrance that fades away almost immediately that I think most anyone would find agreeable.

RECOMMENDATION
I recommend Lipikar Body Milk unreservedly, it's one of the few things that are truly as good as people say.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Me encanta . Al principio me costó un poco adaptarme ya que al aplicarlo sentía una sensación como mentolada , luego de varias aplicadas eso dejo de pasar y a la mañana siguiente notaba mi piel hidratada y sin sensación de grasa. Incluso algunas veces la aplico en el rosto(es mixto) y tampoco me deja sensación grasosa a la mañana siguiente, lo recomiendo
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
I have used a cleansing milk from this brand before and thought it was very moisturizing so I decided to give this a try. It's like a lotion and it absorbs quickly into my skin. I gave it 4 stars because it was a great product but the price is high
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
The best moisturizer is for these very dry areas of the body where the skin until it is shed by dryness. totally recommended, it is nothing greasy and absorbed well.
Patricia Q.
Light
No sticky
Helps with dry unconfortable skin
Helps with skin tightness
I use it twice a Day after shower
And at night before bed time
This is next to my bed wont change it for no other
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Love this stuff. I carry the little lotions in my purse and diaper bag💙💙
They work so well and I don’t have to reapply for hourssss ☝️
Andi C.
Fantastic body lotion! Quick absorbing and lightweight- I use this often when I've been out in the sun and my skin loves it!
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
It's a normal lotion but just pricey. but I mean it does do the job. I'll use it up but wouldn't go outta my way 2 buy again
Morgan T.
Florissant, MO
Love this! It doesn’t clog pores and gives your face and body a super clean feel after use.
Samara S.
Dollard, QC
BEST BODY LOTION EVER ! it’s a little expensive but well worth the money. I put it on after I shower when my skin is still damp. It’s scent free and makes your skin the softest it’s ever been (mine at least!). When I run low I actually get sad :)
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Do you know if this cream is good for rosacea?