Lauren Y.

Can you use this on your face or is it better just to use on dry patches on your body?

Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
1 year, 4 months ago
I use this on my face! It was actually recommended to me as a face moisturizer from an allergist because I have really dry skin and eczema. It is a heavier cream so I like using it at night. Also, since this is a heavier cream I don't recommend applying it in the morning or under makeup.
Zoë Y.
Zoë Y.
Montreal
1 year, 9 months ago
It's a little bit heavy for the face, it might be okay if you have eczema. I would wear it at night and maybe only on the dry patches of the face.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
1 year, 10 months ago
It may not absorb as quickly on the face, finish could make you look greasy. I would suggest looking at the Toleriane Riche line for the face. They also have Nutritic Intense for dry to very-dry skin types. Hope this helps :-)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
2 years, 2 months ago
You *should* be able to since it is gentle enough for babies skin! Your skin on your face is much thinner than body skin though so I would be cautious when trying it. I'll admit to having used body lotion on my face before though!