Sofiya B.
I tend to get dry spots and eczema patches, especially in the cold seasons, yet my face often gets oily. The Lipikar Balm AP+ was the perfect solution to my problems. This balm is way less oily than ordinary lotions and absorbs into my skin quickly. It leaves the skin baby smooth. After a week or so, I began applying it to my face after cleansing and before I put on makeup. While it may be a little heavy for underneath makeup, in which case I would recommend the Lipikar Lotion, it still did wonders to my face when Inpht it on before bed. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! I tend to get dry spots and eczema patches, especially in the cold seasons, yet my face often gets oily. The Lipikar Balm AP+ was the perfect solution to my problems. This balm is way less oily than ordinary lotions and absorbs into my skin quickly. It leaves the skin baby smooth. After a week or so, I began applying it to my face after cleansing and before I put on makeup. While it may be a little heavy for underneath makeup, in which case I would recommend the Lipikar Lotion, it still did wonders to my face when Inpht it on before bed. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.