I have extremely dry skin that was made worse after moving to Arizona. We also have hard water. I usually itch after a shower. I had hoped this lotion would take care of this problem, and as far as the itch goes, it does soothe it for a few minutes after application, but it just didn’t help my dry skin at all.The consistency is too thick. It is very hard to rub in all the way. It still has a slightly greasy feeling for about 10-15 minutes after application, and once it is completely soaked in, my skin just feels taught and dry like before I applied the lotion. I have been using this daily on my body and face, applying directly after a shower while my pores are still open, and I have not experienced any of the benefits promised. My skin is also still visibly dry after using this product. Unfortunately, it’s just not for me.

The image is just after an application. I felt that it made my skin feel, and look, dryer. It also does not have a pleasant smell, as my husband stated that he hated smelling it on me.