BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

INTENSE REPAIR MOISTURIZING CREAM: Discover prebiotic body care. Body cream for extra dry skin and dry skin conditions. Clinically shown to reduce dry, rough skin. Replenishes skin's essential lipids and provides long-lasting, 48 hour hydration. From the #1 Body Care brand in European Pharmacies.

• Formulated with exclusive La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin and Niacinamide.
  • Easy to apply, quick absorbing formula in a creamy, comforting balm texture. Non-greasy and non-sticky finish.
  • Suitable for babies two weeks and up, children and adults. Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
  • Non comedogenic. Allergy-tested. Dermatologist & Pediatrician tested.

Sunniya M.
Denver
I have always had dry body skin, and my face is dry to combo. Making matters worse, since moving to colorado the air and altitude here is sooo dry. Besides having a humidifier in my room and using the Cerave Cermaide ointment  (in the blue tube) on my wet face after bathing I apply this. I am so in love with this product. This has literally replaced so many other products I used prior. I wish I had purchased this sooner. As I've gotten further along in understanding skin care from a Medical Perspective I am really skeptical of department Store brand and drug store skin care products that promise a lot of things with no really ingredients. On top of that I dislike fragrances in my skin care I have somewhat sensitive skin . I wear perfume I don't need everything else I bathe with to have fragrance in it.. I love that I can use this on my face and body and even goes on well over damp skin unlike many Eucerin lotions.  It has a lot of great skin soothing ingredients that Dermatologist truly recommend and cost way less then much more expensive products that have way less of these quality ingredients.  I can even use this under my eye area without irritation. as for my body I  first apply a oil such as Neutrogena sesame oil or the Vanicream brand Body oil after I get out of the shower and then I slather this on. I love it. I also use it at night in conjunction with my  Rx retinal which is what I use for anti-aging. Sits well under my makeup on my face, and had made a huge difference in my dry cuticles. For 19.00 bucks it may seem a lot for body lotion but this has replaced so many other products I've spent way more on and the ingredients are well worth it. Its soothing, truly  moisturizing, and can be used on face and body. I plan to purchase the Lipkar Syndet line cleaner they have as well for my body wash to replace my Eucerin Oil wash.
Sofiya B.
I tend to get dry spots and eczema patches, especially in the cold seasons, yet my face often gets oily. The Lipikar Balm AP+ was the perfect solution to my problems. This balm is way less oily than ordinary lotions and absorbs into my skin quickly. It leaves the skin baby smooth. After a week or so, I began applying it to my face after cleansing and before I put on makeup. While it may be a little heavy for underneath makeup, in which case I would recommend the Lipikar Lotion, it still did wonders to my face when Inpht it on before bed. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! I tend to get dry spots and eczema patches, especially in the cold seasons, yet my face often gets oily. The Lipikar Balm AP+ was the perfect solution to my problems. This balm is way less oily than ordinary lotions and absorbs into my skin quickly. It leaves the skin baby smooth. After a week or so, I began applying it to my face after cleansing and before I put on makeup. While it may be a little heavy for underneath makeup, in which case I would recommend the Lipikar Lotion, it still did wonders to my face when Inpht it on before bed. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
I received this product complimentary to try for an honest review. So here goes: I’ve used the product for exactly one week now, and I am so in love with it. I usually use Aveeno because it’s the only lotion I’ve tried that ACTUALLY moisturizes my skin. But this, I would definitely buy this product. I love how soft my skin feels after applying the Balm, which could be due to the Shea Butter and Oils that are in it (which, as a Black woman, is gold for my skin). It says 48 hour moisture, and I’m not sure I can vouch for that, but it does provide 24 hour moisture for me. I also love that it’s fragrance free. My wife doesn’t like this product at all, but she also has different needs than I do when it comes to moisturizing. She prefers lightweight lotions, ones that doesn’t stick, & I need the heavy duty stuff. She does love Aveeno, which is great but is lighter than this Balm. So, if you do not like thicker products with Butters and Oils, then this may not be for you. But if you can’t get moisture from other brands and your skin needs it, definitely go for this Balm.
DarqueDreamer M.
I have extremely dry skin that was made worse after moving to Arizona. We also have hard water. I usually itch after a shower. I had hoped this lotion would take care of this problem, and as far as the itch goes, it does soothe it for a few minutes after application, but it just didn’t help my dry skin at all.The consistency is too thick. It is very hard to rub in all the way. It still has a slightly greasy feeling for about 10-15 minutes after application, and once it is completely soaked in, my skin just feels taught and dry like before I applied the lotion. I have been using this daily on my body and face, applying directly after a shower while my pores are still open, and I have not experienced any of the benefits promised. My skin is also still visibly dry after using this product. Unfortunately, it’s just not for me.

The image is just after an application. I felt that it made my skin feel, and look, dryer. It also does not have a pleasant smell, as my husband stated that he hated smelling it on me.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved this complimentary product from influenster!! I find that it’s best to use this product i get out the shower before i go to bed. So while i am sleeping i wake up to soft skin !Took me a couple of trials to see what worked best for me and my skin . It and works well on dry parts of your body like your elbows,knees and the heels of your feet. Leaves my dry parts of my body really soft. I cannot really use this on my face because it is too heavy and it feels greasy. (I have an oily face ) It’s best to use it when your right out the shower absorbs in the skin quicker. This is a great use for those cold winter days.
Pro Tip: this lotion balm is great for moisturizing right after you shave! Locks in the moisture and makes your skin soft !
Jessica L.
I have very dry skin. My go-to product is whipped shea butter or the really hard, waxy 100% cocoa butter you get at farmer's markets. I don't like the format of the latter product since it requires a bit of assiduous warming before it's supple enough to apply to one's skin. Whipped shea butter is clearly superior, however, I was looking for something that came in a pump form. Enter this body cream La Roche-posay Lipikar Balm AP+I have noticed a real difference in the moisture level of my skin. It's far less dry for longer periods of time. I feel as though shea butter absorbs better, but it's definitely waxier than this product. I like that this lotion doesn't feel greasy. Overall, it's sure helping my skin in this very cold, dry winter weather. #complementary #contest
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545}

I received this product complimentary from Influenster most likely because it matched my dry skin profile. All opinions are my own, and I have to say that I am really impressed with this product! For a person who doesn't enjoy thick, sticky lotion, this wasn't sticky or thick at all. It hydrated my dry skin for hours and my skin continued to feel soft even after use. I also use this product on the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet, and it has helped tremendously since those tend to be the more rough areas. My favorite part about this body cream is that is is also fragrance-FREE. I have sensitive skin on top of the dry skin, so this product working perfectly with my dry skin and in combination with accommodating my sensitive skin made me love this product even more. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has the same preferences as I do, as well as the same skin profile as I do.
Tiffany S.
Clearwater, FL
I norally have been using Cetaphil daily lotion, but noticed that I was still having dry skin after a couple hours. I had heard of this brand from a few dermatologist friends, and the packaging looked appealing, so I thought it was worth a fair shot. I have rather sensitive skin, and have had NO issues. It kept my skin moisturized for a lot longer than Cetaphil. Due to the denseness of the product, it also used less product for the same area of skin as my normal moisturizer. Only complaint is the scent; it doesn't really have one for the most part (which I wouldn't expect it to as a gentle moisturizer), but if I get a strong whiff as I'm putting it on, I don't love what it smells like. (to be fair I don't really love Cetaphil either, haha!)
Shelby B.
I was sent a full size sample of this product to review from influenster, and I have honestly never been more obsessed with any skincare product. My skin is psoriasis prone and extremely dry all over my body, and La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ has helped me so much with rashes on my legs and back, as well as getting back the glow in my skin. I also use it for my face as well, which is honestly the best part because I'm so used to spending upwards of 30 to 40 dollars on face creams and this is such a cheaper, better alternative for dry or sensitive skin. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Eczema Cream #LipikarBalmAP #complimentary #contest @Influenster @larocheposayusa
kelsey t.
San Diego, CA
I was sent this product in my VoxBox and was a little skeptical at first since I have pretty sensitive, eczema prone skin, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's super gentle on my skin, I can even use it on my face and eczema with no problems. I've been using it for a couple days now and I'm shocked at how soft and supple my skin looks. It even has helped some of my dry patches disappear. With that being said, it is an extremely thick, moisturizing BALM so it does take a little longer to sink into the skin. I would definitely recommend this more to people with dry, sensitive skin or use in the winter time.
Lauren Y.
Can you use this on your face or is it better just to use on dry patches on your body?
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Has anybody used this product? I suffer from very itchy legs ever since I had my little boy and I'd like to hear people's opinions on it. Thanks! La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+
🌟Star P.
Who else got the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Voxbox #Complimentary #influenster???? It’s great 👍🏽 Very hydrating
Hadiyah N.
So I wonder, are all the reviews about Lipika AP 'turning dry skin into soft and supple' true?