BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Repair Moisturizing Cream: Discover prebiotic body care. Body cream for extra dry skin and dry skin conditions. Clinically shown to reduce dry, rough skin. Replenishes skin's essential lipids and provides long-lasting, 48 hour hydration. From the #1 Body Care brand in European Pharmacies.*

Formulated with exclusive, patented Aqua Posae Filiformis, an extract developed in La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water. This body cream helps rebalance the skin microbiome and restore skin's natural protective barrier
Easy to apply, quick absorbing formula in a creamy, comforting balm texture. Non-greasy and non-sticky finish.
Suitable for adults, children, and babies for use all year round. Accepted by the National Eczema Association.

New Dermatological Expertise:

Dermatological research in skin health has demonstrated the importance of a healthy microbiome: the population of microorganisms found at the skin surface. It has been discovered that in extremely dry skin conditions the skin microbiome can become unbalanced, and prebiotics can have a rebalancing effect.

PREBIOTIC BODY CARE

Formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water and other carefully selected skin care ingredients, Lipikar has a unique prebiotic action on the microbiome and help reduce dry, rough skin.

Lipikar Balm AP+, formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water and Aqua Posae Filiformis, is a comforting body cream that helps alleviate extremely dry skin conditions by re-establishing and stabilizing the microbiome's balance and helping restore and preserve the skin barrier. Its formula contains:

Shea Butter & Glycerin: moisturizing agents that naturally attract water to skin.
Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3 with soothing properties.

Ingredients

• Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • Sodium Benzoate

How To Use:

Directions:

• Use as a face or body cream for extremely dry skin conditions.
  • Apply all over the body on clean skin morning and evening.
  • Gently massage body cream on skin until absorbed. Can be used on body and face all year round.
  • Comforting cream texture that is fast-absorbing.
  • Non-greasy and non-sticky finish.

Recommended For:

• Extra dry, rough skin
  • Extremely dry skin conditions
  • Sensitive skin
  • Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist & Pediatrician tested.
  • Suitable for adults, children and babies

• Who else got the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Voxbox #...2 Answers
  • Can you use this on your face or is it better just to use...4 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed that La Roche-Posay is not posting our...1 Answers
Sunniya M.
Denver
I have always had dry body skin, and my face is dry to combo. Making matters worse, since moving to colorado the air and altitude here is sooo dry. Besides having a humidifier in my room and using the Cerave Cermaide ointment  (in the blue tube) on my wet face after bathing I apply this. I am so in love with this product. This has literally replaced so many other products I used prior. I wish I had purchased this sooner. As I've gotten further along in understanding skin care from a Medical Perspective I am really skeptical of department Store brand and drug store skin care products that promise a lot of things with no really ingredients. On top of that I dislike fragrances in my skin care I have somewhat sensitive skin . I wear perfume I don't need everything else I bathe with to have fragrance in it.. I love that I can use this on my face and body and even goes on well over damp skin unlike many Eucerin lotions.  It has a lot of great skin soothing ingredients that Dermatologist truly recommend and cost way less then much more expensive products that have way less of these quality ingredients.  I can even use this under my eye area without irritation. as for my body I  first apply a oil such as Neutrogena sesame oil or the Vanicream brand Body oil after I get out of the shower and then I slather this on. I love it. I also use it at night in conjunction with my  Rx retinal which is what I use for anti-aging. Sits well under my makeup on my face, and had made a huge difference in my dry cuticles. For 19.00 bucks it may seem a lot for body lotion but this has replaced so many other products I've spent way more on and the ingredients are well worth it. Its soothing, truly  moisturizing, and can be used on face and body. I plan to purchase the Lipkar Syndet line cleaner they have as well for my body wash to replace my Eucerin Oil wash.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved this complimentary product from influenster!! I find that it’s best to use this product i get out the shower before i go to bed. So while i am sleeping i wake up to soft skin !Took me a couple of trials to see what worked best for me and my skin . It and works well on dry parts of your body like your elbows,knees and the heels of your feet. Leaves my dry parts of my body really soft. I cannot really use this on my face because it is too heavy and it feels greasy. (I have an oily face ) It’s best to use it when your right out the shower absorbs in the skin quicker. This is a great use for those cold winter days.
Pro Tip: this lotion balm is great for moisturizing right after you shave! Locks in the moisture and makes your skin soft !
Jessica L.
I have very dry skin. My go-to product is whipped shea butter or the really hard, waxy 100% cocoa butter you get at farmer's markets. I don't like the format of the latter product since it requires a bit of assiduous warming before it's supple enough to apply to one's skin. Whipped shea butter is clearly superior, however, I was looking for something that came in a pump form. Enter this body cream La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+I have noticed a real difference in the moisture level of my skin. It's far less dry for longer periods of time. I feel as though shea butter absorbs better, but it's definitely waxier than this product. I like that this lotion doesn't feel greasy. Overall, it's sure helping my skin in this very cold, dry winter weather. #complementary #contest
Tiffany S.
Clearwater, FL
I norally have been using Cetaphil daily lotion, but noticed that I was still having dry skin after a couple hours. I had heard of this brand from a few dermatologist friends, and the packaging looked appealing, so I thought it was worth a fair shot. I have rather sensitive skin, and have had NO issues. It kept my skin moisturized for a lot longer than Cetaphil. Due to the denseness of the product, it also used less product for the same area of skin as my normal moisturizer. Only complaint is the scent; it doesn't really have one for the most part (which I wouldn't expect it to as a gentle moisturizer), but if I get a strong whiff as I'm putting it on, I don't love what it smells like. (to be fair I don't really love Cetaphil either, haha!)
Cayla C.
I received this product for free for testing purposes from @influenster, and I have really enjoyed using it. There aren’t too many lotions that don’t irritate my sensitive skin, but I can now add this one to the list. The texture is thick, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. I did use it on my face a few nights before bed, and found it to be a bit too heavy, but it was perfect for the rest of my body. I‘ve been using it on my daughter before bed, and it has been keeping her eczema under control, too! #LipikarBalmAP #complimentary #contest, @Influenster @larocheposayusa
kelsey t.
Redwood City, CA
I was sent this product in my VoxBox and was a little skeptical at first since I have pretty sensitive, eczema prone skin, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's super gentle on my skin, I can even use it on my face and eczema with no problems. I've been using it for a couple days now and I'm shocked at how soft and supple my skin looks. It even has helped some of my dry patches disappear. With that being said, it is an extremely thick, moisturizing BALM so it does take a little longer to sink into the skin. I would definitely recommend this more to people with dry, sensitive skin or use in the winter time.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Absolutely love all of these La Roche Posay products, balms, lotions and creams that I will be using and sharing with my family. We can keep hydrated and have super smooth skin 💙💙💙 Thanks to @influenster for the #LipikarBalmAP products that we received #complimentary 💙💙💙 The balm especially is really good because there’s so much product and it works extremely well to keep skin smooth and hydrated, it’s so nice to have well taken care of skin, and this product is amazing for that, without and harsh ingredients or strong smells
candis j.
Nashville, NC
After receiving this product free for testing and reviewing purposes here from influenster i immediately started using it. Ive had issues for awhile now with dry skin and my forehead gets flakey. Ive been searching for a good moisturizer to use and i have really enjoyed this product so far. I did notice my forehead has red spots on but not sure whats causing it. I really like that this isnt thick and greasy. It soaks into my skin nicely and makes it feel great. Ive never even used this brand until i received this.
I have extremely dry skin that was made worse after moving to Arizona. We also have hard water. I usually itch after a shower. I had hoped this lotion would take care of this problem, and as far as the itch goes, it does soothe it for a few minutes after application, but it just didn’t help my dry skin at all.The consistency is too thick. It is very hard to rub in all the way. It still has a slightly greasy feeling for about 10-15 minutes after application, and once it is completely soaked in, my skin just feels taught and dry like before I applied the lotion. I have been using this daily on my body and face, applying directly after a shower while my pores are still open, and I have not experienced any of the benefits promised. My skin is also still visibly dry after using this product. Unfortunately, it’s just not for me.

The image is just after an application. I felt that it made my skin feel, and look, dryer. It also does not have a pleasant smell, as my husband stated that he hated smelling it on me.
Meredith S.
Kansas City , MO
The week that I got this in the mail, I had been complaining about not being able to find any moisturizer or lotion that could handle my winter skin. This year was the worst for my skin so far, and it was so cracked I was in pain. This saved my skin. So - while I’m pretty brand loyal otherwise - I am so grateful for finding something that will keep my skin hydrated and moisturized no matter the season!
Lauren Y.
Can you use this on your face or is it better just to use on dry patches on your body?
🌟Star P.
Who else got the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Voxbox #Complimentary #influenster???? It’s great 👍🏽 Very hydrating
Margarita G.
Vancouver, BC
Is it okay to use it on to face? I have a very sensitive skin and the consistency of this balm is kinda heavy and sticky.
Hadiyah N.
So I wonder, are all the reviews about Lipika AP 'turning dry skin into soft and supple' true?
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Has anybody used this product? I suffer from very itchy legs ever since I had my little boy and I'd like to hear people's opinions on it. Thanks! La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+

back