BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just started using this product and I can I do love the scent. Im not sure if how well the product payoff will be however I do pain to continue use until it's empty, it is easy to apply and it does not burn my skin.
Stephanie K.
denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a surprise from the drug store. I like this entire brand. It is really growing and is under the L'Oreal umbrella of products. This is a great sunscreen. Really great. Pro artists like myself keep it in our pro kits.
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite sunscreen, it doesnt leave your skin greasy or heavy, i bought at Amazon and its all what im looking for in a face sunscreen. Havent tried the dark spot corrector. I would definetely reccomend this sunscreen.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the anthelios line of sunscreen because it's thin and liquid-y and not thick and sunscreen-y. Plus you can trust their ingredients which ins always a plus.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with these products. I use them and recommend them to all of my clients. This is my favorite sunscreen of all time.
Becky F.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a condition where I'm allergic to the sun and this sunscreen seems to be the only one that helps 10/10 would recommend
Varinia M.
Asturias
It's amazing for my skin, my spots began to dissapear, the price is worth it, so i recommend it if you have an oily skin, it was my first time but I'm really happy with it, I bought it in sephora online shop and I would buy it again for sure!
Johanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit by chance, and as my eternal problem of dark circles and dark circles, I feel that it disinflame me, and improves my problem I had already tried other products of this brand before and I am always satisfied with the product, I recommend it with the eyes Closed