BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #54 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Katerina B.
Amazing break-out free sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few sunscreens that I could use. It's is extremely lightweight but does not mix well with other foundations/pigments for color correction. Use alone.
Pharrah L.
My experience with this product was ok. It was a thin consistency, but kind of left my face feeling a bit oily. I reapplied every 3 hours while in the sun. It did keep me from bring burnt. So that's a plus, faint sunscreen odor.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only sunscreen that works on my face. I've tried so many but I always burn around my nose even when I use 50 or 60 spam! I never burn any where else so this is a problem which only has one solution and that's anteelios! I don't break out from it and my skin doesn't feel dried out or oily after use! The only downside is... I WISH IT SMELT BETTER!
Jenny W.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite outdoors sunscreen thanks to its high SPF and PPD rating (meaning high UVA and UVB protection). The best part is that the sunscreen isn't heavy or greasy at all, and layers wonderfully under makeup!
Isabela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this sunscreen because it is not too oil and helps my skin to stay dry. It doesn't have a strong smell and helps a lot! The price is not too cheap, but the product is really good! So I could totally buy again
Susan K.
Los Angeles, CA
The original full spectrum face sunblock providing both uva and uvb protection in a lightweight non clogging matte finish. Perfect for daily use and water based so can layer easily with makeup. A beauty must for all women looking for sun protection
Lisa C.
Fantastic sunscreen! Dries matte and lasts several hours. It has a very subtle scent. It is a very liquidy formula that can sometimes drip, but this makes it very easy to apply. Be sure to shake before using it. I love how small the bottle is--keep it in your purse or your medicine cabinet.
Karen Fernanda B.
East Granby, CT
I tried many kinds of sunscreen for my face,but this is my favorite .This sunscreen doesn't make me greasy or irritated. I highly recommend because it's not cheap but is really good. we always need to chose the best from our skin.
Doree S.
First, I want to say there is a difference between the "American" version and the French version; I only use the French one. There should be no English on the package. It is pricier that way but truly allows zero sun penetration. If you want to really prevent wrinkles, spots , and have maximum protection, this is the product to get.
janet w.