BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

azriel c.
Erie, PA
This makes your skin feel amazing after you use it! Its very healthy and it leaves it soothing and soft feeling! I love it! Its the best buy ive bought it in a long time.
Cat R.
Purchased this for my upcoming holiday after hearing positive reviews, for example Tanya Burr recently spoke about this. I feel confident this will do a good job of protecting my skin. I've only worn it once so far bit it didn't cause any break out or anything.
Maria D.
First tried sunscreen from La Roche back in the 90's when you couldn't get it in the US. My Greek friend recommended it and I fell in love. I was so happy when it became available in the US and as a melanoma survivor a good sunscreen is very important to me.
Gwen C.
San Jose, CA
This sunscreen did a great job of protecting me from the sun. It was a little hard to rub in (and prevent a white cast), but it wore okay. Unfortunately, it caused me to break out, and I've needed to stop using it. My husband still uses and says it works fine.
Otimo produto, o fluido deixa a pele super sequinha... Não entope os poros. Tem água termal na composição e por isso a pele sempre fica com aspecto saudável. Toque aveludado, não deixa o rosto brilhando... Super indico.
Ja uso a 3 anos, e não troco por outro.
Maria Júlia A.
Rockville , MD
I am extremely happy that I have tried this and already plan on repurchasing. I have tried many sunscreens and this is the most protective (PPD/UVA) yet cosmetically elegant one I own.
brianna b.
Clovis, CA
Love love love this spf!!! its sooo good,i have tried many and this leaves my skin soft as heckkk!!! please take the cance and buy you will not regret this buy!!
Olivia H.
La-Roche Posay is the only sunscreen I'll use on my face. It's long lasting, non greasy, not thick, and doesn't clog my pores. The most important thing to me is that it wears well under makeup! It's not greasy and doesn't leave any white cast
Melissa C.
Athens, GA
This sunscreen is wonderful! The texture is light and silky, and it quickly dries down to a soft finish. It sits very well under moisturizer and a full face of makeup, and I haven't had a single issue with sun burn since I've started using it.
Gabriela S.
Layton, UT
One of the best sun screen I have ever used. .. And I have Reid a lot of them .. I like any of them .. And in my opinion is it the best Ou of many I have used before .. Do the price it is okay .. Not too cheap .. Not too expensive