BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #54 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
megan t.
new york
love this stuff. used it in the summer during my trip to china where the constant sun can do a lot of damage to your face. this thing protected me through it all!
Cara M.
My fiance absolutely HATES sunscreen or lotions of any kind. He actually loves this sunscreen! He doesn't like to feel sticky or as if he has anything on his skin. While this has a light feel to it and you know it is there, since his skin is also so sensitive he does not get any rashes while he wears it which is amazing

I purchased this in France at a local drug store and brought it back. The packaging is beautiful and elegant and it completely met my expectations! I would recommend it to anyone!
Yesenia S.
Norco
Love the lightweight feel of this facial sunscreen on my face . Feels like I’m not wearing anything and it doesn’t look greasy or make my face look pale . However it not affordable in some stores
Tina F.
Carmichael, CA
I liked this sunscreen for daily use under my foundation. It casted a slight bluish sheen which disappeared under my makeup. However, I'm a long distance runner who needs something a bit more effective without having to reapply so often. I would recommend this product if you do not plan to use it for longer, strenuous, outdoor activities.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Milexis Angelin A.
Doral, FL
today I will be reviewing the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Ultra Light Fluid. This is a much raved product all over the internet and also is considered to be one of the best sun screens available, globally. Well, I haven’t used much of SPF creams or lotions, but I will try my level best to review this product. So, let’s get started.
Hannah B.
Holy grail. I wear sunscreen every day (even in the winter) and this sunscreen is what I use. It 'melts' in and doesn't leave a white cast. It's not drying and I can't feel it on my face like with some other sunscreens. This brand is European and uses some advanced sunscreen technologies that haven't been used in the US yet. Remember, sunscreen is the best anti-aging cream! ;)
Elizabeth F.
Doral, FL
Pros:
Es un producto maravilloso, ligero, se absorbe rápidamente y no es grasoso. No deja la piel brillante. Me gusta porque su factor es de 50+, no tiene perfume y funciona en pieles sensibles. Recomendado para deportistas ya que es resistente al agua, me funciona muy bien porque yo corro.

Contra:
Carece de antioxidantes añadidos (solo tiene una pequeña cantidad de Vitaminas E), por lo que se debería de aplicar antes un serum.
Es probado en animales.
Kathy C.
New York
A good friend introduced this to me a few years ago. Very effective for a non greasy face before applying makeup. It applies a bit white but then disappears! My face felt fresh and great and not chalky at all. I love it. The bottle is a bit small but can last for a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Angie H.
Tampa, FL
I am an Asian and brown spot is the huge concern which caused by sun. I did use many different sunscreens and this is what I settled with. It's very light, non greasy. It may look little shinny but not Chalk white and oiled face. Too bad that I didn't discover this product when I was in France.