BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Tina F.
Carmichael, CA
I liked this sunscreen for daily use under my foundation. It casted a slight bluish sheen which disappeared under my makeup. However, I'm a long distance runner who needs something a bit more effective without having to reapply so often. I would recommend this product if you do not plan to use it for longer, strenuous, outdoor activities.
Milexis Angelin A.
Doral, FL
today I will be reviewing the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Ultra Light Fluid. This is a much raved product all over the internet and also is considered to be one of the best sun screens available, globally. Well, I haven’t used much of SPF creams or lotions, but I will try my level best to review this product. So, let’s get started.
Hannah B.
Holy grail. I wear sunscreen every day (even in the winter) and this sunscreen is what I use. It 'melts' in and doesn't leave a white cast. It's not drying and I can't feel it on my face like with some other sunscreens. This brand is European and uses some advanced sunscreen technologies that haven't been used in the US yet. Remember, sunscreen is the best anti-aging cream! ;)
Elizabeth F.
Doral, FL
Pros:
Es un producto maravilloso, ligero, se absorbe rápidamente y no es grasoso. No deja la piel brillante. Me gusta porque su factor es de 50+, no tiene perfume y funciona en pieles sensibles. Recomendado para deportistas ya que es resistente al agua, me funciona muy bien porque yo corro.

Contra:
Carece de antioxidantes añadidos (solo tiene una pequeña cantidad de Vitaminas E), por lo que se debería de aplicar antes un serum.
Es probado en animales.
Kathy C.
New York
A good friend introduced this to me a few years ago. Very effective for a non greasy face before applying makeup. It applies a bit white but then disappears! My face felt fresh and great and not chalky at all. I love it. The bottle is a bit small but can last for a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Angie H.
Tampa, FL
I am an Asian and brown spot is the huge concern which caused by sun. I did use many different sunscreens and this is what I settled with. It's very light, non greasy. It may look little shinny but not Chalk white and oiled face. Too bad that I didn't discover this product when I was in France.
Ashley M.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen used to be my holy grail product. It's a little pricey, but when you're serious about real sun protection, La Roche Posay can't be beat. (Google a UV test comparing brands and see.) It leaves an interesting "soft" texture on my skin that's hard to describe - sort of velvety. It will sometimes turn my forehead shiny, but taking care of my skin in the long run is worth it.
Marcelle A.
My skin is prone to breakouts with sunscreen. But not with This product. Super spreadable light consistency that stays put. It has never broken me out. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a sophisticated feeling sunblock
Katerina B.
Amazing break-out free sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few sunscreens that I could use. It's is extremely lightweight but does not mix well with other foundations/pigments for color correction. Use alone.
Pharrah L.
My experience with this product was ok. It was a thin consistency, but kind of left my face feeling a bit oily. I reapplied every 3 hours while in the sun. It did keep me from bring burnt. So that's a plus, faint sunscreen odor.