BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #33 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
I love this stuff because it’s effective but also nice to wear under my makeup or alone...works great either way. Non greasy feeling and doesn’t leave a weird white cast. Recommend!
Holly N.
milpitas, CA
My favorite spf for face so far. Light, absorbent, non-oily, and had a high spf. Also comes in a 3 Oz portable size that’s convenient to Carry everywhere and travel with!
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a few more
megan t.
new york
love this stuff. used it in the summer during my trip to china where the constant sun can do a lot of damage to your face. this thing protected me through it all!
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
After working in a dermatology practice for years selling many different types of sunscreens that were a little more on the costly side I always advised my patients if they weren't ready to take the plunge with the ones we sold in office their best bet was to go to their local pharmacy store and purchase this one , it's a great price, doesn't clog pores and a little goes a long way. This sunscreen is one the the staples I carry in my beach bag and have for many years.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I was originally given a sample of this to test by my dermatologist, due to the fact that I've been having some recent breakouts and dry skin which I normally don't experience. It's lightweight, and you can use it alone or under your make up for added protection. It's a little breezy but not as greasy as normal sunscreens, and I could make you break out! Highly recommend it for sensitive skin as well.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Great brand, with this product a little goes a loooong way. It is kind of pricy, but it's going to last a lot. the consistency is fluid like, non greasy but still easy to spread around the skin. You don't end up all shiny or cakey. I would recommend this 100%
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
I LOVE this product. This is, by far, the greatest sunblock I have ever used. Because if it's fairly high price in relation to other sunblock on the market, I use this product solely on my face because that requires the most protection. With this sunblock, I have been able to stay in the sun for hours while keeping my face completely protected. I highly recommend this product!
Trish L.
I have been using this sunscreen for several years now, and I am pretty happy with it. It has a high SPF and is not heavy feeling like many other chemical sunscreens. It also has decent UVA protection, which is often difficult to find. Be warned it is a little greasy though.
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
I won't leave my house without this product on. I have very fair skin and sunscreen is not an option. This product goes on after my moisturizer and before my primer. It sits perfectly under it all. I purchased this on sale at cvs but will repurchase it over and over again!