BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #54 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Cynthia T.
I’ve been using this sunscreen for quiet some time now and I’ve never had any bad experiences with it. It tends to be a LITTLE greasy so if you have dry skin you will LOVE this. It just tends to make me look extra glowing in the summer time
Colizzzle E.
This spf is awesome because it is mineral, but it doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. It feels kind of heavy when applying, and it does have dimethicone which is a bummer for me. It dries down matte, but I’m not sure I’d buy again.
Brittany M.
Eau Claire , WI
I loveeee these products. The entire line is professional, has a great background of where it originates & this product specifically is light on the skin, no need to use more than a pea size amount for an entire face. & no need to worry about it clogging any pores!
Hijabi T.
Roseville , CA
I really love this product. It has an amazing milky texture it absorbs into the skin fairly quick but I have a medium complexion and it still made me look ashy and left a white cast. That’s why I use it only under makeup.
Rusty C.
I like this product a lot, but I wish it didn’t leave such a oily film on my skin. The film disappears after a while, but it makes my glasses slide down my nose.
Rachel C.
I used this in the heat of the Bahamas sun, and it lasted really well! A little bit goes a long way with this product, which gives you the most bang for your buck. Who doesn’t love protected skin at a fair price?
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
It’s a good simple product, easy to use and easy to find! I bought it a long time ago so I don’t know how expensive is it now ! But it’s worth trying and seeing if goes better with your skin . It lasts for a long time
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen for my face, but also will use all over my body. It is light, but powerful enough that I am confident that I am being protected.
Sam L.
This stuff is a great spf option for sensitive skin. It is lightweight and effective. However I will say that it’s not really worth the price when there are other good options out there for sunscreen
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
I love this stuff because it’s effective but also nice to wear under my makeup or alone...works great either way. Non greasy feeling and doesn’t leave a weird white cast. Recommend!