BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
I won't leave my house without this product on. I have very fair skin and sunscreen is not an option. This product goes on after my moisturizer and before my primer. It sits perfectly under it all. I purchased this on sale at cvs but will repurchase it over and over again!
Samantha R.
I love this lightweight sunscreen. does not leave your face feeling greasy and is just a great product overall. A little goes a long way and the packaging is small so very easy to travel with. The value is good as well as the price and I will use this product forever!
Bianca F.
Lincolnshire, IL
I've been using this product for 5 years. I bought at Walgreens. It's so far my favorite one. I have a sensitive skin, so it worked really good for me. It's good for the summer because it's not sticky! I recommend it!!
Lily F.
Murfreesboro, TN
It is a really really good product. Has a good amount of spf the only complaint I have for this product is the smell. It's not super strong but it's got a slight smell and I don't use it regularly because of that. Otherwise it's my next choice
Peri D.
This sunscreen is so light weight and blends into the skin easily. I make sure to give it a good 15 min to soak in before applying my primer and makeup and it doesnt impact the longevity at all. It has lasted all day and using it I havent had any sunburn on my super fair skin.
Cristina A.
It's a great sun protector, it doesn't leaves your skin oily, it leaves it matte and great to the touch, I love this brand and always buy its product and this one is a clearly proof of it. Highly recommended for oily skins.
Natalia V.
Deberían tener tonos para personas morenas. Mi cara es de piel mixta y compre este protector solar recetado por mi dermatóloga pero siento que este me produce más grasa en la piel. Sería mejor que reduciría la producción de grasa en la cara
Emma B.
London
I use this on my face for spring skiing in the Swiss alps. It works quite well, and the bottle is compact and travel friendly so I can take it in my carry-on and keep it in my jacket while skiing. It goes on with a yellow hue, but blends in eventually.
Karen G.
This was the first protector I used at age 17, and It's still in my care products. I have 3 different types of sunscreen and I intercalate them, this one of la roche posay is one of them👌
Jordanna B.
Extremely light on the skin, most products with spf (even lip products) break me out but this one allowed my skin to breath. Not the cheapest sunscreen out there but definitely worth it