BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #34 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Simone M.
Halifax
I've had a lot of breakouts from sunscreen and this is the only one I've found that doesn't irritate my skin. The finish is really nice, not oily and goes nicely under make up.
Barbara C.
Iquique
This sunscreen is very good for all types of skin. Don't have any smell, it's absorbed well in the face and gives an effective protection. I recommend this product.
Ania F.
Such a wonderful sunscreen! I'm prone to terribly oily skin in the summer but with this I never have to worry about it. Its liquid texture makes for an easy application! I love it!
Karyn V.
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used on my face. It's ultra light weight and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It absorbs quickly and works well under makeup.
Joyce L.
Goes on extremely well. It's light weight and not oily at all. I put it on every morning and it's never caused me to break out. Almost gives a sheer glow afterwards. Love!
vinka d.
Muy buen producto lo utilizo a diario, no es grasoso, es de textura muy liviana, tiene un tamaño apropiado para llevarlo a todos lados, lo encuentro en todas las farmacias, no tiene aroma que es lo mejor y lo mejor de todo es que funciona muy bien en pieles sensibles.
Sharon M.
I love this product it serves for every day it can be used in different ways it is very useful and effective I always recommend it. I love to use it at any time
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
Best sunscreen! It dries quickly and wears beautifully under makeup. The fluid texture feels light on the skin. It doesn't cause irritation or breakouts.
Macarena S.
Es buenisima, te protege muy bien del Sol a diferencia de otro protectores solares.
Te cuida muy bien la piel y notas la diferencia...
#recomendable
Lily T.
Proteje del sol, pero en lo personal, me causó alergia. Textura liquida deja una linda textura a la piel, aroma común, no apto para pieles sencibles