BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Kawane Q.
Gentle. I buy at a pharmacy. But my skin is oily. I bought it thinking it would be good for her, but it made it worse. I could not use.
Kaylie W.
Super light weight , and doesn't clog my my pores! I have oily acne prone skin and this product does not make me break out! Love it.
🌹Martyna🌹 J.
It's great for my sensitive skin! and it really works!! I would like totally recommend this product to everyone with sensitive skin!
Celina W.
I've got extreme sun intolerance and get a lot of heat rash during the summer. This fluide works magic on my face, hands and arms.
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Love using this under make up or on its own. Super light weight. Scent free. Absorbs quickly abs isn’t greasy. Awesome sun coverage
Delphine K.
Quebec, QC
Best sunscreen face cream that there is out there for sensitive skin. I use it every time I travel and I never felt let down by it
Kathy g.
This sunscreen is one of the best i've tried, keeps my skin protected and also helps me to keep my blemishes and stains controled.
Elle M.
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Love this product it's well worth the money does wonders for my face and makes me look like im glowing worth the buy so luxurious
Tamires P.
Uso todos os dias. É de fácil aplicação. O produto espalha bem e rende muito. Faz parte da minha rotina de cuidados com a pele.
sandra e.
['Doral', ''], FL
Esta marca en general es buenisima pero adoro esta crema el cambio que le ha hecho a mi rostro es notorio la suavidad y textura