BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #58 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Fatima B.
I bought it recently thanks to my sister's advice. Well, to be honest it's doing a good job in protecting my face but still i have 2 problems with it. 1) it doesn't last for a long time / 2) it whitens my face
Courteney M.
Montreal, QC
Like any other sunscreen. Feels the same but is more expensive than the others. Although I didn't break out using it. Which is good. But I feel there are better brands to go with that will be worth your money.
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
No sun screen has ever suited my sensitive skin! This is by far the best sun screen, it dries matte and does not irritate. Lasts long and even a tiny but us enough for the whole face. I will def recommend.
Sara G.
I just got this recently as I work in the field at work and some days that can mean long days in 40 degrees Celsius in Australia. Sadly after only applying this once to my hands/ lower arms I lost the tube on site, (what I had on my skin seemed good though, very light feel), shame I lost it on the first day though!
Patricia S.
Rio de Janeiro
Dry touch, great for people with oily skin and acne. I used diarying, I adapted well and had no allergies. Over time it gets a bit yellowish and with oil, but it was the best protector I've ever used.
Elizabeth T.
Doral, FL
En un bloqueador solar de consistencia súper ligera, al aplicarlo en la piel se absorbe de inmediato, ni se siente que se llevará un producto en la piel, un empaque fácil de usar y de llevar en el bolso para retoques en el día
Melissa D.
Ingersoll , ON
First of all, I have a very fair red headed daughter. This is the facial sunscreen she uses year round. It’s light and not greasy. I wear it under makeup but don’t love the smell.
Rosa María C.
zapopan
Últimamente tengo la piel muy sensible ya que estoy utilizando un tratamiento de Retin a, por lo que tengo que utilizar bloqueador solar, conseguí este despues de tener varios que me dejaban la piel super grasosa y que eran dificiles de expandir sobre la cara, pero este protector me dejó muy sorprendida, me dejó muy poquito con sensación grasosa pero que con la ayuda de un papel se me quita al instante, no me ocasiona que me salgan más brillos en la cara y sobre todo se puede aplicar en el rostro de una forma super rapida y sin dar tirones, no deja ningun residuo blanco por lo cual me fascina
I like the consistency of the sunscreen, its very liquidy and light. However I find that its too oily for my oily combination skin. It also sometimes leave lotion boogers when used on top of my moisturiser. I think it would be more suitable for dryer skin types.
Nicoline H.
The sunscreen is super lightweight and a small amount definitely goes a long way. What I like the most about it, is that it does not make my face shine, which I am super happy with.