BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Ell🌸 R.
Manchester
I have very sensitive skin that is even more sensitive to the sun and with this product I didn't get sunburn and my skin was calm and soothed.
Karolaine A.
Candeias, Bahia Brazil
excellent product. daily use helps in moisturizing and replenishing. also helps in the lines of expressions with the advancement of the age.
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
This sunscreen went on smoothly and lasted it all day. Even with the warm sun, I didn't have to reapply. It also is very light on my skin.
Kardelen D.
Stuttgart
It's an okay product but I have dry and sensitive skin. My t zone is oily. I don't think that it waa the perfect product for my skin type.
Wanda S.
Light weight sunscreen that absorbs very quickly and does not leave a sticky feeling or a white cast on the skin like some sunscreens do.
Laura W.
GRIMSBY, GRIMSBY
Great product love the way it feels on the skin. Im always recommending to my friends.. every one neeeds this on their dressing table!
Kawane Q.
Gentle. I buy at a pharmacy. But my skin is oily. I bought it thinking it would be good for her, but it made it worse. I could not use.
🌹Martyna🌹 J.
It's great for my sensitive skin! and it really works!! I would like totally recommend this product to everyone with sensitive skin!
Kaylie W.
Super light weight , and doesn't clog my my pores! I have oily acne prone skin and this product does not make me break out! Love it.
Kathy g.
This sunscreen is one of the best i've tried, keeps my skin protected and also helps me to keep my blemishes and stains controled.