BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #34 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
  • "Great facial sunscreen. I have pale, sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for a gentle, but effective high protection sunscreen that doesn't get in the way of my make up, doesn't smell weird and doesn't cause breakouts. This is my favorite so far. " in 36 reviews
Melissa D.
Ingersoll , ON
First of all, I have a very fair red headed daughter. This is the facial sunscreen she uses year round. It’s light and not greasy. I wear it under makeup but don’t love the smell.
Cirely L.
viña del mar
Es de alta protección, eso es excelente pero es un poco grasoso y pesado, por lo que no es recomendable para el diario sino como para cuando vayas a un día de piscina o de playa.
Joanna W.
Really high SPF is needed to protect against skin cancer. I wear this 365 days a year. It can leave a slight white haze so you need to keep rubbing or just wear it under makeup. It has no smell and does not make me break out.
Amélia C.
Cascavel, PR
Eu achei sinceramente o cheiro muito forte e ele fica muito branco quando passa no rosto! Além de secar muito rápido enquanto ainda o produto está sendo aplicado!
Anahita Y.
This product is one of the best SPF I have tried yet. I think the creamy texture not only hydrates and illuminates my skin, giving it a natural glow, but also helps my skin from any potential sun damage. Especially the sun in the winter time which tends to be worse. I used it all of summer when I went to Turkey and didn't get any sun spots on my face while tanning which I usually do.
Abena A.
I like that this sunscreen has a high spf and provides uva and uvb protection. It is extremely lightweight and perfect for the face. I noticed it leaves a slight white mask look on my face but overall it is an effective sunscreen. It is also a bit pricey but worth it considering you only need a small amount because it's very fluid and spreads very well
FRAYMAR N.
ANZOATEGUI
In sun protection is very good but leaves a feeling a little heavy on the skin, so I do not like to use it daily but for occasional occasions where I expose myself to the sun in a prolonged way as is the case of beach, swimming pool or other activities at fresh air. Its relation quality price is adequate
Ashley C.
Brampton , ON
This is hands down one of the best products out there! It protects against both UVA and UVB rays which a lot of sunscreens don't. This product is very light and blends into the skin beautifully! It really smooths the skin and creates the perfect base for makeup application. Must have summer product!!
YANETT U.
I love everything that has to do with La Roche Posay guards because they are excellent. They are not greasy, they are not noticeable under the makeup, they do not irritate, they are hypoalegenic. Its price is adjusted to the quality of the product. I recommend them all. #influensterawards #contest @influenster
Hellen R.
Muito bom!!! Eu uso e recomendo, além de proteger a pele o fluído tem vários pontos positivos, de fácil aplicação, não deixa a pele oleosa, pode ser usado em qualquer tipo de pele, uniformiza todo o rosto, tem alto fator de proteção, cabe na bolsa, tem um cheirinho super agradável, econômico, de verdade é o meu queridinho!