BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This is the only sunblock I trust!!! Light non greasy and very effective. I am fair and freckle ... We love the outdoors and the lake. I can apply before we head out and be sunburn free at the end of the day! Still getting some color!
Brittany M.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I loveeee these products. The entire line is professional, has a great background of where it originates & this product specifically is light on the skin, no need to use more than a pea size amount for an entire face. & no need to worry about it clogging any pores!
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
It’s a good simple product, easy to use and easy to find! I bought it a long time ago so I don’t know how expensive is it now ! But it’s worth trying and seeing if goes better with your skin . It lasts for a long time
Caroline U.
Let me start by saying that this is one of the most expensive brands I’ve tried. I love most of their products but this one was a dud. It left a burning feeling on my face for a good 20 minutes or so. Did work to keep from getting a burn at the beach.
Emily M.
Spokane , WA
Are use this as my facial sunscreen during the summer when I am performing activities outside like boating or swimming. It is a physical sunscreen, so it offers better protection for those activities in my opinion
Raina L.
Sarasota, FL
I would say this is a good product! I would most definitely buy again and I would say that the price is definitely worth what you are getting. Would definitely recommend if this is your first time tying it!
Christian F.
San Diego, CA
I have this product and I am very happy with this sunscreen, the SPF percentage is great and the watery consistency helps your skin to absorb it all and not to leave a white cast.
Sam L.
This stuff is a great spf option for sensitive skin. It is lightweight and effective. However I will say that it’s not really worth the price when there are other good options out there for sunscreen
Veanve n.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This by far is one of my favorite sunscreen. It doesn't leave my face too oily or gives flash back in photos. I also love the tinted version, it gives and extra coverage a bit.
Arili S.
['Coalinga', 'CA'], CA
I really recommend this product I really loved this. It worked amazing at first I was curious about it but I am happy I was able to try this out amazing!!!! I recommend this to everyone!