BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
It feels a little bit oily on my skin and it also clogs my pores. My dermatologist recommend me this item but I had to forego it. I broke out from it. With that being said it is excellent in my neck and décolleté.
Renata S.
Este produto é muito bom, e tem uma cobertura ótima que cobre as imperfeições da pele sem agredir, além de não deixar a pele com aspecto de oleosidade, muito pelo contrário, fica sequinha e uniforme.
Sabine C.
THE BEST SUNSCREEN. It's non greasy, doesn't clog pores and provides ample coverage. It works great under makeup; doesn't roll off or anything like that! Love the sleek packaging and it comes at an affordable price point. I've used tons and I still don't need to repurchase.
LEAR26246 | DANELLY D.
Miami, Fl
El cuidado de la piel es lo más importante con este protector solar estas segura por mucho tiempo, y sin dejar un capa grasosa, tu piel la absorbe por su fragancia neutra es mi aliada día a día
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
Wonderful face lotion which protects from both uva and uvb rays which speed up the ageing process. You can use daily to protect your skin as this formula is non irritating and easy to remove.
Sarah O.
Cork
A someone with very sensitive skin it extremely hard for my to find a facial sun cream that doesn't irritate or cause break outs. This formula was is very gentle and is absorbed in minutes. It still caused a slight breakout but it's sun protection was perfect and I would highly recommend it.
Cami M.
Es muy buen bloqueador, más aún el que es color piel porque no te deja esa terminación blanca que todas odiamos, la recomiendo ya que aguanta súper bien las altas temperaturas y protege súper bien del sol.
Luana M.
Ótimo, super protege e não incomoda. Deixa a pele bem sequinha parece até que não tem nada no rosto. Mais nem por isso ele deixa de fazer a função dele que é proteger contra os raios solares. Adoro!
Christiana T.
I love using it during really really hot summer days! It is very lightweight and it feels so nice on my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it never irritated my skin.
Annie L.
It's not oily, perfect for oily skin; good sunscreen, protect all day long; silky; a little bit of the products can cover all face, so you save money for buying it; cost x benefit; the price is really good; don't give alergy; don't irritate sensitive skin.