BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #57 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay La Rocher-Posay Anteelios XL Fluide Extreme
In sun protection is very good but leaves a feeling a little heavy on the skin, so I do not like to use it daily but for occasional occasions where I expose myself to the sun in a prolonged way as is the case of beach, swimming pool or other activities at fresh air. Its relation quality price is adequate
I love everything that has to do with La Roche Posay guards because they are excellent. They are not greasy, they are not noticeable under the makeup, they do not irritate, they are hypoalegenic. Its price is adjusted to the quality of the product. I recommend them all. #influensterawards #contest @influenster
Ashley C.
Brampton , ON
This is hands down one of the best products out there! It protects against both UVA and UVB rays which a lot of sunscreens don't. This product is very light and blends into the skin beautifully! It really smooths the skin and creates the perfect base for makeup application. Must have summer product!!
Hellen R.
Muito bom!!! Eu uso e recomendo, além de proteger a pele o fluído tem vários pontos positivos, de fácil aplicação, não deixa a pele oleosa, pode ser usado em qualquer tipo de pele, uniformiza todo o rosto, tem alto fator de proteção, cabe na bolsa, tem um cheirinho super agradável, econômico, de verdade é o meu queridinho!
Inas K.
I can simply say it's the perfect sunscreen for you if you are someone like me, who wears makeup on a daily basis. It wears perfectly under makeup, it protects and it's so easy to reapply as the consistency is so mineral. I love love love La Roche Poway mineral sunscreen.
Raquel M.
London, London
It's good and oil free, good for acne-prone skin types but not my favourite and it does have a white cast and chemical scent to it. Plus it's not a perfect makeup base if you layer too much...
It is affordable though and not the worst! I wouldn't buy again though...
Samantha M.
Gloucester , ON
One of the best sunscreens I've used to date. It's so light in consistency and doesn't smell like regular sunscreen. It doesn't leave you oily and spreads well. The packaging is cute and price is reasonable. It's the highest SPF I have used and never had an issue with is.
Lisa N.
I just love It! It's help me a lot!!! Is a gentle protector, close to leaving oily skin if used in large quantities ... it has verses with sunscreen and this is simply uncrivel because sometimes we do not have time to get ready soon lol.
Luciana C.
It is excellent  product, i use it every time, it is very soft and protect very well i will repeat. I use it every time. It meet my expectations because it´s very gentle and soft and the protection is very good, i will buy again for next occasion. I recomend
Ez Glam S.
I like this one and the texture works for my skin type
Find it pretty effective at protecting my skin in a gentle way
What I like most is the fluid texture and I'm a repeat user