BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Inas K.
I can simply say it's the perfect sunscreen for you if you are someone like me, who wears makeup on a daily basis. It wears perfectly under makeup, it protects and it's so easy to reapply as the consistency is so mineral. I love love love La Roche Poway mineral sunscreen.
Raquel M.
London, London
It's good and oil free, good for acne-prone skin types but not my favourite and it does have a white cast and chemical scent to it. Plus it's not a perfect makeup base if you layer too much...
It is affordable though and not the worst! I wouldn't buy again though...
Samantha M.
Gloucester , ON
One of the best sunscreens I've used to date. It's so light in consistency and doesn't smell like regular sunscreen. It doesn't leave you oily and spreads well. The packaging is cute and price is reasonable. It's the highest SPF I have used and never had an issue with is.
Luciana C.
It is excellent  product, i use it every time, it is very soft and protect very well i will repeat. I use it every time. It meet my expectations because it´s very gentle and soft and the protection is very good, i will buy again for next occasion. I recomend
Lisa N.
I just love It! It's help me a lot!!! Is a gentle protector, close to leaving oily skin if used in large quantities ... it has verses with sunscreen and this is simply uncrivel because sometimes we do not have time to get ready soon lol.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
I like this one and the texture works for my skin type
Find it pretty effective at protecting my skin in a gentle way
What I like most is the fluid texture and I'm a repeat user
Gabriela V.
Santiago, san bernardo
Great product, I have sensitive-combination skin and this product works great with my skin. The packaging is confort you can travel with it without problem. I've been using this product for almost 2 years and never break me out!
Stephanie S.
Toronto, ON
Love this sunscreen in summer. Great for my face as it is non-greasy and I can apply my makeup over it. Also works well for my sensitive skin, and it is fragrance free. I would highly recommend this sunscreen for everyone!
Ariane B.
It is so perfect for when you go to the beach, pool, water slides.. all the activities that you don't want to put makeup on. It gives a little bronzer tone on your skin. The only thing that I have an ishhh on it is that it makes your skin a little bit dry.
Courteney M.
Montreal, QC
Like any other sunscreen. Feels the same but is more expensive than the others. Although I didn't break out using it. Which is good. But I feel there are better brands to go with that will be worth your money.