BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Gracery P.
E Brunswick, NJ
I've used better products. Did the job for a little bit but didn't see amazing results
Jackie B.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product provides reliable broad-spectrum sun protection. It's also fragrance free
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
No wonder french women have such amazing skin until their late years. Highly effective
Amanda R.
This brand is amazing for sensitive skin types and for people who might have Rosacea
Paulina P.
Toronto
Now this La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Extreme is a classic sunscreen everyone should carry around. It doesn't clog the pores nor does it irritate your skin. It's extra fluid as the name says and doesn't leave that white, gost-like residue on your skin. It can be the perfect base for your makeup while providing you with the highest SPF out there.
Astha J.
Delhi, SC
I am in love with La Roche Posay’s products. This sunscreen proved very good for me. My main concern with sunscreens is that they tend to get sticky and forms a thick layer on the skin. Did not face this problem with this one as it blends well.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I love this product because it doesn’t cause my skin to break out in acne or blackheads. It’s a light enough formula that I can use it every day with no problems at all. It’s pretty pricey but I would buy again.
Fatima B.
I bought it recently thanks to my sister's advice. Well, to be honest it's doing a good job in protecting my face but still i have 2 problems with it. 1) it doesn't last for a long time / 2) it whitens my face
Sarah C.
Toronto, ON
Such a great sunscreen! Goes on smoothly, doesn’t leave too much of a white cast and lasts about the whole day. I use this everyday in the summer since sunscreen is essential and it really protected my skin!
Hadjer O.
Very light weight, not sticky formula and non- comedogenic
Compared to other sunscreen this one doesn't leave any white cast and doesn't make my skin looks cakey
It's not irritating and uncomfortable to wear