BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #64 in Facial Sunscreen

Ana C.
I think it's okay I'm tired of writing these reviews there's so many omg I'm tired but whatever .. Sorry for this bad review I apologize
Emely P.
Anteelius is great. My doctor recommended me this product and I love it. I spend a lot of time outside, so using Anteelius I feel safe.
hannah J.
Waynesboro
Nice product but expensive for a small tube, probably wouldn’t buy again. First time using this product, was not worth the money.
Liliya S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is ok. It is a lightweight. But itis whitening the face. Also a powder or foundation looks awful over thus sunscreen
Jenna F.
Boone, NC
As someone with really fair skin, I need a lot of sun protection. This does the job and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy!
Charlene G.
Monrovia, CA
I went through 2 bottles of this. High spf, but it leaves a slight white residue on the face it not blended well. Good quality.
Karen L.
Super light and absorbs quickly. I like this sunscreen a lot but it’s so thin that it flows quickly out of the bottle.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Great product! Good spf. Easy to wear. Texture and formula are good. I like this a other products from this brand a lot.
Angel A.
BURBANK, CA
The lightest weight sunscreen Ive ever used. It leaves a semi matte dry finish for a perfect all day wear under makeup!
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
This product was good I just felt like it didn't really give me the protection that I was looking for in a sunscreen.