BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
My favorite all time. I first tried it in Paris years ago and it was amazing. Protected my face, wears well under makeup, not greasy--whats not to love?? Maybe the price, as it's a bit more expensive than your drugstore brands, but I always stock up when I'm in Europe, where you can find it at every drugstore there!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Brittany M.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I loveeee these products. The entire line is professional, has a great background of where it originates & this product specifically is light on the skin, no need to use more than a pea size amount for an entire face. & no need to worry about it clogging any pores!
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
It’s a good simple product, easy to use and easy to find! I bought it a long time ago so I don’t know how expensive is it now ! But it’s worth trying and seeing if goes better with your skin . It lasts for a long time
Raina L.
Sarasota, FL
I would say this is a good product! I would most definitely buy again and I would say that the price is definitely worth what you are getting. Would definitely recommend if this is your first time tying it!
Veanve n.
Anaheim, CA
This by far is one of my favorite sunscreen. It doesn't leave my face too oily or gives flash back in photos. I also love the tinted version, it gives and extra coverage a bit.
Holly N.
milpitas, CA
My favorite spf for face so far. Light, absorbent, non-oily, and had a high spf. Also comes in a 3 Oz portable size that’s convenient to Carry everywhere and travel with!
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Para a pele hidratada,protegida e bem segura de sol esse é o produto mais indicado e que vai fazer você ficar com uma nova pele para o verão ou preparada para o inverno
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a few more