BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Ok guys. Let's get serious. Yes, you want to tan, but also you need to protect your skin. I use this for extremely delicate skin: visage mostly.

This sunscreen was recommended by my dermatologist. It's something you must have.

It's non-perfumed. Paraben-free. Photostable. Very (very) water-resistant (also, if it gets in your eyes doesn't itch). Non-comedogenic. And, of course, tested under dermatological control.

The texture is better than most, light, fluid, non-greasy, it does not leave white marks (yaaas) and works for normal to combination skin.

It has SPF 50+, reinforced against UVA rays and UVB.
Cara M.
My fiance absolutely HATES sunscreen or lotions of any kind. He actually loves this sunscreen! He doesn't like to feel sticky or as if he has anything on his skin. While this has a light feel to it and you know it is there, since his skin is also so sensitive he does not get any rashes while he wears it which is amazing

I purchased this in France at a local drug store and brought it back. The packaging is beautiful and elegant and it completely met my expectations! I would recommend it to anyone!
Ashley M.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen used to be my holy grail product. It's a little pricey, but when you're serious about real sun protection, La Roche Posay can't be beat. (Google a UV test comparing brands and see.) It leaves an interesting "soft" texture on my skin that's hard to describe - sort of velvety. It will sometimes turn my forehead shiny, but taking care of my skin in the long run is worth it.
Hannah B.
Holy grail. I wear sunscreen every day (even in the winter) and this sunscreen is what I use. It 'melts' in and doesn't leave a white cast. It's not drying and I can't feel it on my face like with some other sunscreens. This brand is European and uses some advanced sunscreen technologies that haven't been used in the US yet. Remember, sunscreen is the best anti-aging cream! ;)
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only sunscreen that works on my face. I've tried so many but I always burn around my nose even when I use 50 or 60 spam! I never burn any where else so this is a problem which only has one solution and that's anteelios! I don't break out from it and my skin doesn't feel dried out or oily after use! The only downside is... I WISH IT SMELT BETTER!
Tina F.
Carmichael, CA
I liked this sunscreen for daily use under my foundation. It casted a slight bluish sheen which disappeared under my makeup. However, I'm a long distance runner who needs something a bit more effective without having to reapply so often. I would recommend this product if you do not plan to use it for longer, strenuous, outdoor activities.
Doree S.
First, I want to say there is a difference between the "American" version and the French version; I only use the French one. There should be no English on the package. It is pricier that way but truly allows zero sun penetration. If you want to really prevent wrinkles, spots , and have maximum protection, this is the product to get.
Sanae E.
This sunscreen is my favorite so far ! I have been using it for 3yrs now and I love it!! La Roche Posay is a name I trust in skin care and there products are great!!
This is a strong sunscreen that feels very lightweight and you can wear it under your make up and if feels like you're not wearing anything!!
Kathy C.
New York
A good friend introduced this to me a few years ago. Very effective for a non greasy face before applying makeup. It applies a bit white but then disappears! My face felt fresh and great and not chalky at all. I love it. The bottle is a bit small but can last for a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Angie H.
Tampa, FL
I am an Asian and brown spot is the huge concern which caused by sun. I did use many different sunscreens and this is what I settled with. It's very light, non greasy. It may look little shinny but not Chalk white and oiled face. Too bad that I didn't discover this product when I was in France.