La Roche-Posay La Roche Posay Rosaliac UV Fortifying Anti-Redness Moisturizer SPF 15 - 40ml/1.35oz uploaded by Carole B.La Roche-Posay La Roche Posay Rosaliac UV Fortifying Anti-Redness Moisturizer SPF 15 - 40ml/1.35oz uploaded by mariola m.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit pricey for my taste but definitely a very good moisturizer. I use before bed and in the morning in the winter, as I have combination skin that doesn't need the extra hydration in warmer weather.

I like that it has SPF and it absorbs nicely into the skin!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I recently had a sample of this that went a super long way (2 weeks). It was enough time to give it a real review and needless to say that it really did the job! I have redness all around my nose and this definitely kept it from peeking out during the day.
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best brand ever for skin care, yes they can be pricy but for the quality it is definitely worth it, so this product is awesome and its not a heavy moisturizer plus it has sun protection wich is as important as moisture.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
incredible product performs its function moisturizes and protects your skin I've used it for long periods and despite the price is worth it. helps protect you from the sun does not have an oily texture
conozco por referencia de una amiga que tiene alergias en la piel que esta marca es de sus favoritas porque sus olores son neutros y la dan una sensacion de frescura. a mi me han resultado fenomenales
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sometimes when I I get pimples and after I use my tea tree oil on my face sometimes it leaves redness on my face so I use this Roche posay to relieve pigment from the tea tree oil
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard very good reviews of this cream!!!!... Really I wanted to try it!!! I've heard very good reviews of this cream!!!!... Really I wanted to try it!!!
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't noticed any difference in my skin redness. I haven't used much from this brand, so I didn't know what to expect going in, but I wasn't impressed.
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
It does work after a couple of days. Your skin has to get used to it first.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Emmaus, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great at soothing my skin. Totally worth the price. Very good at moisturizing my dry skin but not too heavy to be an everyday moisturizer.