La Roche-posay La Roche Posay MelaD Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream 4.2oz uploaded by Kadhene K.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay's gentle, non-particle exfoliating daily cleanser with 0.1% LHA to even complexion, smooth skin's texture, and boost radiance. Instantly, skin is deeply cleansed and skin clarity is enhanced. Skin looks brighter and smoother and is soft, supple and comfortable. Day after day, skin is more radiant and even toned. see more...

Kristy G.
Beaufort
La Roche-posay is wonderful when it comes to adult skin. Their cleansers always make my skin feel and look clean and refreshed. I expect to pay a bit more then regular drug store brands but that does not bother me. I am slap thrilled that I can now find this brand at my local Walgreens and Target.
T A.
This product didn’t do a great job of removing makeup. It let my skin feeling dry. For the $$$ price I am not too happy with this product. May be great for oily skin. My skin is very dry. Thanks
Casandra V.
This is hands down the best cleanser I have used. It is one of the few cleansers I have repurchased again and again. After about a week of use I noticed a clear difference in my skin. The cleanser is gentle even on my dry skin and my skin stays clearer, longer.
Becky B.
Frisco
I love this cleanser.  I picked it up from Target and I was super surprised.  It left my skin feeling super clean without drying me out.  Packaging is average but eye catching.  It was somewhat pricey but very effective product.  I would buy this again  and reuse.
Laura R.
This cleanser was a bit pricey, but literally a tiny pea sized dab will do the trick. It creates a nice creamy lather and doesn’t strip my face, but leaves it feeling very smooth and clean. I have repurchased this several times and it is a staple in my shower arsenal. Not my favorite smell, but not offensive or heavy.
Kylie H.
Woodruff
I recommend this product this product is also meant worries wonder if I don't know what I would do without it I use it every day that the sample in Baltimore Emma continue user very effective never disappointed in this product room to improve!!
Kadhene K.
This Is my daily cleanser great for brightening and evening out skintone, also great to remove makeup. This is a deep cleanser for me because it gets the job the done.
Genesis J.
Anything about this brand I love!!! Their skin care is so good in general. The price tough kinda makes me take a second look. Besides that I strongly recommend it!!!
Ashley B.
I cannot live without this cleanser. I picked it up on a whim at CVS and I do not let myself run out before I’m purchasing more. My skin type is dry/sensitive
Ree R.
My favorite cleanser so far, very rich and foamy texture, a little bit goes a long way, I do think it helps my skin looks brighter