BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Caity V.
Hammond, IN
I got this in a sample box and it was okay, not my favorite. I didn't like the smell and honestly it's hard to pry me away from my clarins eye cream. For a sample it was a good size and I'm sure it's a good product, I just have my favorites.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
So I was actually given a sample of this from a friend and while I enjoyed it, a lot..the sample ran out fast..like all do. So I looked up the price and was bummed out..too pricey for this old girl!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I recieved a sample of the La Roche Posay  Hydraphase Eyes I did'nt see or feel any difference I only had enough for two applications it was very watery not good for me. my eyes were still dry.
luisangela s.
Me gusta mucho, no la he usado por mucho tiempo pero lo poco que lleva me he dado cuenta de que es muy buena, hidrata y protege de los rayos solares, excelente para el cuidado facial.
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
The best sunscreen ever ! Super easy to apply and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend to anyone to buy it. It keeps my face feeling fresh and moisturized.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
miami, FL
I've been using this eye cream (in combination with other eye creams) as a day cream for several years now and would be repurchasing it again as I find it to be a very good product. It is really great. Eyes are hydrated and moisturized. A cool feeling. Gentle and suitable even for sensitive eyes. Would be happy to recommend it.
Robyn D.
I have loved my experience with the product. But I not sure it was enough to be my holy Grail. Price point is high-end, but I didn't get a superior performance.
Doriana M.
me encanta suaviza mis lineas de expresión hidrata esa piel tan delicada como es el contorno de ojos lo recomiendo ampliamente toda la marca es excelente
Greicy S.
I love this brand and live how the products work on me really good. It's a little expensive but sure worth it! I would recommend it to everyone.
Jenna M.
Awsome cream for the face. I received this in an Ipsy sample bag and fell in love. I'll definitely be purchasing this in the full size.