BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Angeles C.
I love moisturizing creams and eye contours so I experiment with several options to see which is best suited to my skin, the roche has filled my expectations after estee lauder, it helps me when I have not had a complete rest in the evenings And in the morning I have a little swollen eyes, helps to reduce dark circles and expression lines I know that like me there are many women who go through the same thing, so between costs this is a good option and apart it usually leaves good expectations, the I recommend.
Marian P.
Portland , OR
I bought this online from Dermstore for about $34. I like that it's a squeeze tube instead of tub, as it makes it feel more sanitary. This is ok. It's a gel consistency and feels really hydrating and has that cooling feeling that gel has, however it doesn't do much of anything for wrinkles. I probably wouldn't repurchase as the price point is too high for a hydrating gel.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received a sample of this and tried it for a little over a week. Since this was the first time I have tried this brand so I didn't know what to expect but I think I did notice that my eyes weren't as puffy or dark and not as tired looking. I may have to purchase this so I can use it for a longer time and see if the results get even better.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Lindsey O.
I bought the tinted version of this product and I worked amazingly! I bought it at target, although it is a bit pricy it is definitely worth it. It is very gentle and isn't at all sticky or oily. I would definitely recommend this product to other if they are willing to spend the money.
Rosaly N.
Just started using and it seems fine. Not too oily but need to use for a couple more weeks to determine if it provides any real benefit. Arrived quickly and it was packaged appropriately. Excellent eye cream, it has reversed damaged dawn by a very strong cream from Lancome. Would highly recommend.
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
I use it for a period of six months and I work perfectly, I am from many dark circles and it really moisturizes me so much that it hides them a bit, it seems an excellent product. It is very effective totally recommended. The truth would come back to acquire, the products of the roche posay are excellent
Dominika C.
The best product that I tried for my skin. It does moisture your skin and I bought it in the shopping mall.. it's very good brand with nice packaging. It definitely met my expectations and it did the effect I wanted. I would definitely buy it again .
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
I love this product! I have baggy dark circles under my eyes and after just a few days of using this I noticed the difference. My circles weren't as dark and my skin definitely felt more tight rather than baggy. I would definitely purchase this product even though it's on the pricey side it's worth it! The truth would come back to acquire, the products of the roche posay are excellent
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Love is smooth and soft with my face , not fragrance specially for sensitive skin like me
Love I tried and work super soft my face and look radiant
I will buy but is a little expense