BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors. see more...

Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I used this cleanser with the acne kit. I like the cleanser and the kit cleared up my acne but after a few months I began to break out again and it's as if the products stopped working or my skin became immune. I would consider buying again but it's kind of discouraging that it could stop working.
Alice F.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite mosturizer to keep my oily tzone at bay. It is very affordable in eirope where I buy it and definitely worth the €15. I apply this in winter or when I do not wear sunscreen because both creams are too much for my skin. It has a wonderful gel like texture and helps control oil
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
This moisturizer is perfect for oily to combo skin like mine! It really matifies it and keeps it shine free for a whole day! Its even great as a face primer :) this is a very good brand overall! skin is soft and hydrated for the whole day and won't dry your skin
Génesis M.
Génesis M.
This has been one of the best products I have ever tried! It helps me noticeably control the fat on the skin, even before the makeup. It has become my best ally to prevent my pores from becoming clogged. It's super effective and would buy again! :)
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
I really love this product because it leaves my skin feeling cleansed but not dried out. It is not the cheapest product on the market but it definitely feels like a much more expensive cleanser than its price. I have dry-combination skin and this always leaves my skin feeling balanced. I use it everyday!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a very very good product for oily skins. If you feel that your skin is constantly oily and you often have pimples or acne problems, this would work best for you. And it works much better than any mattifying primer on your face. I no longer use it, because my skin has turned to drier side.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Dover, DE
This works quite well as a mattifier and doesn't make me break out. It also doesn't ball up under sunscreen, which is another plus. However, the tube is so small it looks like a sample size, so it's pretty pricey for the amount of product you get.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This product leave your face with a nice and matte touch, preventing you to get a oily face during the day, and consequently avoiding acnes! it moisturize pretty well, after years and trying other products I always come back to this one
DIANA S.
DIANA S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Ive been using this moisturizer for a few months and it has become my new favorite. It keeps my t-zone matte but also does a great job hydrating the rest of my face. I have already bought more because I don't want to be without it.
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
I really like this product, i don't use this as a moisturizer i use it as a primer, and it works SUPER GREAT because helps my pores but don't make me breakout (every primer does'nt work for me) but this is a miracle for my sensitive/combination skin. <3 LOOOVE it
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?