BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors. see more...

Catherine E.
I have extremely oily skin and I used to think I shouldn't use moisturizer cause it would just make it oily but this has a gel consistency that it actually makes my oily skin super matte. It's also a wonderful primer/moisturizer as it doesn't make foundation stick to it.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This moisturizer is perfect for oily to combo skin like mine! It really matifies it and keeps it shine free for a whole day! Its even great as a face primer :) this is a very good brand overall! skin is soft and hydrated for the whole day and won't dry your skin
Génesis M.
This has been one of the best products I have ever tried! It helps me noticeably control the fat on the skin, even before the makeup. It has become my best ally to prevent my pores from becoming clogged. It's super effective and would buy again! :)
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a very very good product for oily skins. If you feel that your skin is constantly oily and you often have pimples or acne problems, this would work best for you. And it works much better than any mattifying primer on your face. I no longer use it, because my skin has turned to drier side.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
This works quite well as a mattifier and doesn't make me break out. It also doesn't ball up under sunscreen, which is another plus. However, the tube is so small it looks like a sample size, so it's pretty pricey for the amount of product you get.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This product leave your face with a nice and matte touch, preventing you to get a oily face during the day, and consequently avoiding acnes! it moisturize pretty well, after years and trying other products I always come back to this one
Ilia R.
FORT WORTH, TX
Totally worth it! To keep shine away from skin, it works great with my foundation. It hidrates perfectly my skin, and prevents from breakouts. I have used it for 2 years now and I love how my skin feels which ever weather is going on!
Hillary G.
I really like this product, i don't use this as a moisturizer i use it as a primer, and it works SUPER GREAT because helps my pores but don't make me breakout (every primer does'nt work for me) but this is a miracle for my sensitive/combination skin. <3 LOOOVE it
DIANA S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Ive been using this moisturizer for a few months and it has become my new favorite. It keeps my t-zone matte but also does a great job hydrating the rest of my face. I have already bought more because I don't want to be without it.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
Decent moisturizer but for some reason I didn't feel the mattifying effects that it promised.

All in all it was a decent moisturizer but I didn't feel it did much for my skin and made my makeup rub off much sooner than it normally does
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?