Add a Photo

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors.
Photos (13)
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

I love this cream significantly reduces the production of oil from the skin , tightens pores and is super light , the changes are for the first application. I would not trade it for anything.
Joseph C.
Joseph C.

Wowww!!!! C'est la meilleure crème de visage pour les peau grasse. C'est une crème léger et qui laisse tes pores respirés. Une très bonne crème de base de maquillage.
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens

I loved this cream, it moisturises the skin, it is absorbed really quick, leaves a mat effect and a great make up base, I use it day and night and before make up.
Doral, FL

The best product dermatologic, It function me as primer makeup. I liked for your formula I feel that acts of way the makeup not accumulate in the pores
Martha M.
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ

This has been the best mosturizer for me. I have oily combo skin and it keeps me matte throughout the day without looking flat.
Oscmir C.
Oscmir C.

This is the best product I used in my whole life. Anti-shine, anti-enlarged pores is absolutely amazing.
Candace W.
Candace W.

This was a good moisturizer but it did not keep me matte at all. I have the worst oily skin though.
Doral, FL

Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville

Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?

Join Now