Add a Photo

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors.
Photos (13)
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Wilmington, DE
May 12, 2017, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
This works quite well as a mattifier and doesn't make me break out. It also doesn't ball up under sunscreen, which is another plus. However, the tube is so small it looks like a sample size, so it's pretty pricey for the amount of product you get.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
June 21, 2017, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
This product leave your face with a nice and matte touch, preventing you to get a oily face during the day, and consequently avoiding acnes! it moisturize pretty well, after years and trying other products I always come back to this one
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
March 8, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
I really like this product, i don't use this as a moisturizer i use it as a primer, and it works SUPER GREAT because helps my pores but don't make me breakout (every primer does'nt work for me) but this is a miracle for my sensitive/combination skin. <3 LOOOVE it
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
May 20, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
Four stars instead of five because it isn't as hydrating as I would prefer, but I mix it with other LRP moisturizers which helps. It truly does mattify my oily T zone and help smooth the overall texture in a very subtle way
Camille W.
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
June 21, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
I love Lashay products and just discovered them six months ago. I haven't stopped using them since! They use a special thermal water which I really think makes a difference and brings their skincare to the next level!
Isabela H.
Isabela H.
Arlington, TX
May 29, 2017, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
I honestly love this cream! It is so light but at the same time so amazing! Gives my skin a perfect feeling! I have bought this and would do it one hundred times again!
Ilia R.
Ilia R.
Fort Worth, TX
June 19, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
Totally worth it! To keep shine away from skin, it works great with my foundation. It hidrates perfectly my skin, and prevents from breakouts. I have used it for 2 years now and I love how my skin feels which ever weather is going on!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
West Haven, Ct
June 19, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
I just bought this from Ulta last week. So far so good. I need more time for a better review.
Candace W.
Candace W.
This was a good moisturizer but it did not keep me matte at all. I have the worst oily skin though.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Nov. 27, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz
Its amazing the quality of this brand , for taking care of my face skin, i only use this products, my skin is kind of a mix, is greasy but also dry at the same time, and very sensitive
I use Mat in the mornings , it make the balance that my face need, it keeps it hydrated and at the same time it controls the pimples and those stuff
Its very light and its very quickly absorbed so you don't gave the feeling of having cream in you face
I compleatly recomendad
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?