Add a Photo

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors.
Photos (13)
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

Four stars instead of five because it isn't as hydrating as I would prefer, but I mix it with other LRP moisturizers which helps. It truly does mattify my oily T zone and help smooth the overall texture in a very subtle way
Isabela H.
Isabela H.
Dallas

I honestly love this cream! It is so light but at the same time so amazing! Gives my skin a perfect feeling! I have bought this and would do it one hundred times again!
Candace W.
Candace W.

This was a good moisturizer but it did not keep me matte at all. I have the worst oily skin though.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Its amazing the quality of this brand , for taking care of my face skin, i only use this products, my skin is kind of a mix, is greasy but also dry at the same time, and very sensitive
I use Mat in the mornings , it make the balance that my face need, it keeps it hydrated and at the same time it controls the pimples and those stuff
Its very light and its very quickly absorbed so you don't gave the feeling of having cream in you face
I compleatly recomendad
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA

It's a very very good product for oily skins. If you feel that your skin is constantly oily and you often have pimples or acne problems, this would work best for you. And it works much better than any mattifying primer on your face. I no longer use it, because my skin has turned to drier side.
Scarleth S.
Scarleth S.
Vargas, Venezuela

I use it twice a day (morning and evening) Mattes the skin, moisturizes and regulates sebum (especially for oily skin) I muchisimoo also reduces pores, so love her so much and now I have left very little.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

I love this cream significantly reduces the production of oil from the skin , tightens pores and is super light , the changes are for the first application. I would not trade it for anything.
Joseph C.
Joseph C.

Wowww!!!! C'est la meilleure crème de visage pour les peau grasse. C'est une crème léger et qui laisse tes pores respirés. Une très bonne crème de base de maquillage.
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens

I loved this cream, it moisturises the skin, it is absorbed really quick, leaves a mat effect and a great make up base, I use it day and night and before make up.
Nikolina K.
Nikolina K.

The product is not what it represents as straight after I would apply it to my skin it made it look oily...
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville

Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL

Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?