Add a Photo

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors.
Photos (13)
Avvier M.
Avvier M.

I will give this product 4 stars. Because it is a good moisturizer and it does keep my face oil free for a while EXCEPT my nose reason being because my nose is the area where my face produces the most oil out of all. It is lightweight, I like the gel consistency because it distributes evenly and get absorbed quickly unlike a lot that just sit on top of your face all day which then later sounds like ACNEEE!! Well not only does it control your shine but pores too. mine are not that big therefore I can't really judge this moisturizer from that point of view. But remember, this is anti comedogenic so it won't clog pores.
Allana T.
Allana T.

Even though this is basically marketed as a moisturizer, I use it a a primer... and I LOVE it. It's lightweight, like a gel, and absorbs into the skin within seconds, but still does what it promises: mattifies and fills in the pores. My problem with most primers that are set to do those tasks is that the consistency and ingredients tend to make me break out. However, I've never had a problem with this and I've already gone through three tubes! If you're oily/combination, especially once the summer months roll by, do yourself a favor and try this out!
Amany I.
Amany I.

I have REALLY oily skin and live in a very humid place and this moisturizer feels thick on my skin, like it is clogging my pores and I just don't like the feel of it. I do like using it on top of my spf whenever I do use it since it does matiffy it and makes my skin feel smooth. Now, I have really textures skin (pores and acne) so I tried this as a makeup base (like the box says) and it didn't improve whatsoever the appearance of my skin. I wouldn't repurchase this.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Its amazing the quality of this brand , for taking care of my face skin, i only use this products, my skin is kind of a mix, is greasy but also dry at the same time, and very sensitive
I use Mat in the mornings , it make the balance that my face need, it keeps it hydrated and at the same time it controls the pimples and those stuff
Its very light and its very quickly absorbed so you don't gave the feeling of having cream in you face
I compleatly recomendad
Megan G.
Megan G.
Philadelphia, PA and Paris, France

My skin is on the oily side in the summer and I have to be careful with my daytime moisturizer. This is the perfect amount of moisture and my skin really did look matte after. Kind of a small container but you can squeeze more than you think out. It's the first matte type of moisturizer I've tried so i like it but I don't know if there's better value stuff out there or not.
Aidan H.
Aidan H.

Honestly my absolute favourite moisturizer. I used to use it all the time but now I use a bargain brand. Which brings me to why I only gave it 4 stars; it is very expensive for such a small amount. I did love pairing it with my effaclar facial cleanser. It kept my skin matte, smooth, and hydrated (I have oily skin).
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Florida

is the best product!! This product qualifies my skin and I love, I have not gotten more product here but hopefully you get back
If you can tell me where I love to hear opinions THANKS!!!! I had these little potesitos and my brother and I used it perfectly well, I have mixed face

Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami, Florida

I think this is a OK product. I have combination skin and in my case it maintains oil at bay at least 4 hours wich in me is great. I don't particularly see changes in moisturizing but I think this great to use before makeup to last longer.
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Medley, FL

It is excellent , my skin is very oily and effectively this gel helps control shine and leave dull skin , I apply before the foundation causes it to remain longer in my face and delays the emergence of the hated shine.
Scarleth S.
Scarleth S.
Vargas, Venezuela

I use it twice a day (morning and evening) Mattes the skin, moisturizes and regulates sebum (especially for oily skin) I muchisimoo also reduces pores, so love her so much and now I have left very little.
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL

Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville

Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?

Join Now