La Roche Posay La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat - 1.35 oz

Effaclar mat daily moisturizer targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action, due to a combination of innovative ingredients. Formulated with: - new sebulyse technology with absorbing powders for a targetted action on excess oil. -micro-exfoliating lha: offers precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth roughness and gradually even skin texture.â -zinc pidolate: neutralizes shine immediately upon application. -vitamin c and e antioxidants: help protect the skin from external agressors. see more...

Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I did not see much of a difference when I used this. I had such high hopes for this, but at the end of the day, my skin is still extremely oily. My rimmel London mattifying primer works better at controlling my oily skin than this and it is a fraction of the cost. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Ana Paula d.
I have oily skin and I have been always afraid to use moisturizers because most of them let my skin oily and cause more pimples, but this one is my favorite. My skin gets smoother and stay dry longer than without this product.
bianca r.
Love this!!!! I use it all the time! love love la roche posay products! Packaging is great! i have the most sensitive skin ever and as soon as i saw my dermatologist he recommended this!
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
This moisturizer is forever my favorite! The problem with having oily skin is that you need to keep your skin moisturized, but you need something to keep your face looking matte all day too. This moisturizer really really helps. I struggled with finding a product that was A) actually a good moisturizer and B) actually helped combat my oily skin and this is the best I have found. It goes on like a gel and feels SO good on the face. My skin immediately feels so much softer after using this! It dries pretty quickly and from that point out my oily complexion is a lot more under control. It's also great about reducing the look of pores, which has also been a problem in the past. I am a huge fan of this (I'm on my third bottle now) and I will continue to buy this, it's worth every penny.
Cristina A.
I picked this up as a suggestion from a pharmacist in Portugal. I was a bit skeptical because I've tried several mattifying moisturizers in the past, including one from Bioderma, and was never really all that impressed. This moisturizer feels light and gel-like and absorbs to a matte finish. I actually feel like my enlarged pores aren't as noticeable when I wear it which is a huge deal for me because it's one of the things that makes me most self-conscious about my skin. It was a good deal cheaper in Portugal than it is in the U.S. but I would highly recommend it if you have oily skin.
Syeda I.
It's a very very good product for oily skins. If you feel that your skin is constantly oily and you often have pimples or acne problems, this would work best for you. And it works much better than any mattifying primer on your face. Its amazing the quality of this brand , for taking care of my face skin, i only use this products, my skin is kind of a mix, is greasy but also dry at the same time, and very sensitive I use Mat in the mornings , it make the balance that my face need, it keeps it hydrated and at the same time it controls the pimples and those stuff Its very light and its very quickly absorbed so you don't gave the feeling of having cream in you face I completely recommend this
Luisana P.
My dermatologist recommended me this product for my skin, it's my first time using it so I was a little skeptical, I love it because it does not make my face oily at all, and I can see the difference now on my pores and skin tone. I use it every morning before sunscreen and it feels super light, i got it at cvs. The only bad thing is that It does not last longer ( 2month)
Grace C.
I really love this product because it leaves my skin feeling cleansed but not dried out. It is not the cheapest product on the market but it definitely feels like a much more expensive cleanser than its price. I have dry-combination skin and this always leaves my skin feeling balanced. I use it everyday!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I used this cleanser with the acne kit. I like the cleanser and the kit cleared up my acne but after a few months I began to break out again and it's as if the products stopped working or my skin became immune. I would consider buying again but it's kind of discouraging that it could stop working.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite mosturizer to keep my oily tzone at bay. It is very affordable in eirope where I buy it and definitely worth the €15. I apply this in winter or when I do not wear sunscreen because both creams are too much for my skin. It has a wonderful gel like texture and helps control oil
Kelsey F.
Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Why do you think that effaclar mat is ideal for oil skin?