BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

The only system with effaclar duo to reduce 60% of acne in only 10 days. Visible results starting day 1.1 a 3-step system inspired by dermatologists' treatment protocols. Contains multiple acne to target the major causes of acne as observed by dermatologists step 1: target excess oil with the medicated gel cleanser -2.0% salicylic acid acne medication fights acne breakouts -0.05% exclusive micro-exfoliating lipo hydroxy acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to gently provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt step 2: target clogged pores with the clarifying solution -2.0% glycolic acid penetrates deep to... see more...

• Can I buy this product1 Answers
  • Hi, I would like to know if this product is worth because I need ...2 Answers
  • Would the Effaclar Duo be used more for a spot treatment if you a...1 Answers
Teresina D.
Teresina D.
Lumberton, NC
This system did NOT clear up my skin at all, despite its claims and positive reviews. I have always had bad skin and problem with acne and while using this product, there was no improvement at all. I returned the unused portion of the system for a refund. Very disappointed.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best skin care brand period. I've tried everything out there for sensitive acne prone skin, and this has so many benefits. So much better than proactive and affordable. Plus it lasts for an extra long time and doesn't dry out your skin.
Aryane M.
Aryane M.
Sunrise, FL
I have been using this product for a couple days cause my face getting really oily and starting to get pimples. So far I've felt such a great response, the skin is way clear and dry. I bought from Amazon so it was 20$ plus shipping, really fair price.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Definitely works on acne, and keeps your acne away. But it was drying, like very drying. The packaging is very sleek and modern, but it didn't reach my expectations. They could maybe add another moisturizer into the mix so skin doesn't get so dry!
CAROLINA D.
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been having acne problems with my skin. I think it is due to drastic hormonal changes that I have been experiencing and my face and body were screaming for help. Naturally, I started researching products that could help me and after trying charcoal masks and cleansers that only made my face dry and patchy, I decided to give Effaclar by La Roche-Posay a chance... I told myself that this would be the last try before going to a dermatologist and I am happy I have this a try. You see the products acting and working since the first application. Your skin goes matte and excess oil is taken away. My pores looked extremely smaller after using this combination of products and my blemishes have been reduced. Definitely worth the $30.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Midlothian, TX
I tried out this 3-step system after my ProActiv subscription expired because I was tired of paying 70 dollars a month for skincare products, despite how effective they were. In this kit, I really liked the actual facial cleanser,- it's super gentle, foamy, leaves my skin feeling super clean. The toner, I didn't love as much- it left my skin feeling tight and stiff. However, it didn't have the strong, unbearable smell of alcohol that a lot of toners have, which I liked. The 3rd step of this system, I really wasn't a fan of. It smells strongly, had a greasy feel to it, and irritated my skin or several hours afterwards. I'm not sure if they sell just the face wash, but that part I would definitely recommend.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Belmont
I purchased this kit after looking for something to help with this massive acne breakout on my forehead. For some reason (stress?) I started to develop tiny mini pimples all over my forehead and temples and it was just getting worse. This system helped to totally get rid of my problem and the products were gentle on my skin. The cleanser is really good, if I use it for 2-3 days when I notice I am starting to break out it takes care of it quickly. Using the spot treatment after cleansing is even more effective. The toner is nice, but I wasn't really sure if it helped my skin ir made much of a difference. However, 2/3 products were awesome!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I like in the kit is the Duo. The cleanser and the toner are not effective and not worth keeping. Plus the combination of those three products are extremely drying to the face which can lead to acne scaring. You want to keep your skin well nourished and hydrated to prevent scaring - so while these products do dry up the pimple - they leave you exposed for potential scaring which is nearly impossible to reverse. I am returning this set and will most likely purchase the Duo cream on its own or a similar product from another line.
Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reaaaaally wanted to fall in love with this brand because it seems as if everyone is raving about it. The cleanser and the toner did not give me the results I was looking for, but the spot treatment was great. I have sensitive, acne prone, problem skin and even though it is medicated it was not potent enough for my skin. The spot treatment is great but use sparingly so your skin doesn't become used to it.
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty consistent adult acne but fairly mild. I used this set for about three months. I saw some immediate results but didn't feel long term like I saw major improvements overall. I think my biggest issue is I also have VERY sensitive skin and I think the active ingredients were irritating to my skin. I would recommend this set however, if you have normal skin as far as sensitivity goes.
Aria M.
Aria M.
Barrhead , Alberta, Alberta
Does this brand really that effective!? So many good reviews. Been wanting to try but I can't seem to find them at any canada drugstore.
Tabata B.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work on hormonal acne?
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
I can use this kit everyday?
Ana T.
Ana T.
Zacatecas, Mexico
Who does it work in mix type of skin?
Karen K.
Karen K.
Lithia, Florida
Hi, I would like to know if this product is worth because I need something to clear little marks in my skin and something to control acne. Thank you!