BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #24 in Skincare Sets

The only system with effaclar duo to reduce 60% of acne in only 10 days. Visible results starting day 1.1 a 3-step system inspired by dermatologists' treatment protocols. Contains multiple acne to target the major causes of acne as observed by dermatologists step 1: target excess oil with the medicated gel cleanser -2.0% salicylic acid acne medication fights acne breakouts -0.05% exclusive micro-exfoliating lipo hydroxy acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to gently provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt step 2: target clogged pores with the clarifying solution -2.0% glycolic acid penetrates deep to... see more...

• Can I buy this product1 Answers
  • Hi, I would like to know if this product is worth because I need ...2 Answers
  • Would the Effaclar Duo be used more for a spot treatment if you a...1 Answers
Arii G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this after I gave Clinique a try and holy this changed my life and saved my face. It cleared it up so quick. The only thing is that the first couple weeks it did dry my face out a lot so I did have to find me a good moisturizer. If you have only skin with a lot of scaring this it what you need to try.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping this system would be the answer to my adult cystic acne but unfortunately it made my skin extremely dry. I also experienced what I believe is a good amount of purging when using it. I have pretty sensitive skin, it claims to be good for that skin type but I had to discontinue use after about 5 weeks because of the dryness. Having said that, I do think it is a good value for the price and I do use the spot treatment frequently. But if you have sensitive skin I think you will find the cleanser very drying and the combination of the 3 products irritating.
Grace G.
Santa Rosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit. I’m 29 years old, and had several months of severe acne. I tried almost everything. La Roche Posay is the only product that has worked for me. It reduced my breakouts by about 95%. I’ve been using this for about three months now, and my skin looks amazing.
Shelby M.
Meridian
Used it for a few months and it seemed to work great at first but as I️ continued to use it I️ found that it was drying my skin out which only caused more break outs!! Maybe better for a different skin type!
Kristyn F.
Fayetteville
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price of this facial kit, I was very disappointed. I researched this brand and found nothing but good things. Unfortunately, that's not what it for my face. The whole three step process dried out my face so much so that I looked like a reptile. I had scaly, dry skin. Took weeks of using heavy creams to get my fave back to normal.
Kathryn D.
Boston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many different acne kits (neutrogena, clinique, clearasil, etc.) and this is the only one that has proven effective. The packaging is beautiful and sleek, all the products have little to no smell, and best of all, it actually helps clear up my skin. The cleanser lathers up really well which I love, and the spot treatment offers actual results.
Lexi 🌞.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely saw results with this acne kit! I had been struggling with hormonal acne for a while when I tried this, and it cleared my skin about 80%. I think the most effective steps were the salycic acid cleanser and toner, and I would definitely repurchase both products.
sairee S.
Levittown , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo Roche posay es mi línea favorita para el cuidado de la piel, a mi me ha funcionado todos sus productos en especial la effaclar para piel con tendencia acné es muy efectivo siempre lo vuelvo a comprar la effaclar duo no debe faltar en mi entre mis productos
Sara D.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS KIT. Every single product is amazing. I got it from Ulta and keep rebuying it. I especially love the face wash and the toner. Very gently on the skin.
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been having acne problems with my skin. I think it is due to drastic hormonal changes that I have been experiencing and my face and body were screaming for help. Naturally, I started researching products that could help me and after trying charcoal masks and cleansers that only made my face dry and patchy, I decided to give Effaclar by La Roche-Posay a chance... I told myself that this would be the last try before going to a dermatologist and I am happy I have this a try. You see the products acting and working since the first application. Your skin goes matte and excess oil is taken away. My pores looked extremely smaller after using this combination of products and my blemishes have been reduced. Definitely worth the $30.
Aria M.
Barrhead , Alberta, Alberta
Does this brand really that effective!? So many good reviews. Been wanting to try but I can't seem to find them at any canada drugstore.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work on hormonal acne?
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
I can use this kit everyday?
Ana T.
Zacatecas, Mexico
Who does it work in mix type of skin?
Karen K.
Lithia, Florida
Hi, I would like to know if this product is worth because I need something to clear little marks in my skin and something to control acne. Thank you!