La Roche-posay La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Ultra-Light Aquagel SPF 30 - For Sun-Sensitive Skin 50ml/1.7oz

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 30 Ultra-Light Aquagel SPF 30 - For Sun-Sensitive Skin see more...

Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
I absolutely love this sunscreen! My face is very sensitive and this is the only one that didn’t irritate my face! Its gentle but gives great coverage and its non greasy. It is so gentle.
Alexia🐼🌚 C.
Atlántida
This is an ecxelent product which really helps you with the make up application, it has a really smooth texture and a matte effect on the skin, whereas other skin protectors leaves you really oily and shiny skin
Daniela F.
Temuco
It is an awesome product , but not for my skin tipe. I have a combination to oily skin, and I found it leaves my skin really greasy. It is effective preventing the UV/Sun effects. But for me, it doesn’t work. When I apply my makeup on it, I don’t like the effect y leaves.
Susan L.
Santos
Protects the skin without causing oiliness. The skin is protected to the right extent of its exposure to the sun. I bought the product at a pharmacy. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Matte Fluid SPF30
Barbara G.
Very good product, excellent results almost miraculous jajajajaja in my case I have very sensitive skin I need one a little stronger but in general it is very good. Fits the skins.
Siham H.
I've been used this products for 6 months . Every 2 - 3 hours on my face and nec . It was one of my best sunscreen . It protects the skin well also it's price is good
ANDREINA Y.
Buenísimo. Todos los productos la Roche son bueno y este no se queda atrás. Te protege la piel y no se te ve la cara llena de grasa, es excelente.
Zoe H.
Great product, really does work but the price is a little too much for me on a frequent basis. But definitely worth it for an amazing product :)
Karina A.
Asuncion
A big wow for this product! I use it everyday. I love how it left my skin after using it. Cero oil on my skin but with protection.
Beeh M.
Rio de janeiro
Muito incrível, perfume suave e agradável. Quase imperceptível. Consistência maravilhosa, não acumula, sensação de pele protegida.