La Roche-posay La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Ultra-Light Aquagel SPF 30 - For Sun-Sensitive Skin 50ml/1.7oz

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 30 Ultra-Light Aquagel SPF 30 - For Sun-Sensitive Skin see more...

Camila A.
Camila A.
This product is one of my faves, I love how it is not extremely oily and can go under my foundation. The other best thing is that it keeps my face perfectly moisturized !
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas
Very good product, excellent results almost miraculous jajajajaja in my case I have very sensitive skin I need one a little stronger but in general it is very good. Fits the skins.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Santos
Protects the skin without causing oiliness. The skin is protected to the right extent of its exposure to the sun. I bought the product at a pharmacy. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Matte Fluid SPF30
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Colombia - Bogotá
mi un bloqueador excelente para pieles grasas o con tendencia a tener acne la verdad me favoreció muchísimo !!! le doy 10 de 10
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Grasoso para mi gusto. Aunque la marca es muy muy buena. El producto no deja de serlo. Es agradable y con un buen olor