La Roche-posay La Roche Posay 14351408101 Hydraphase 24-Hour Intense Daily Rehydration SPF20 - For Sensitive Skin - 50ml-1.69oz uploaded by Zunaira S.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

An intensely nourishing & protective treatment for sensitive skin With a cool refreshing texture that dissolves quickly into skin Developed with advanced Cellular Junction Technology Contains Hyaluronic Acid Fragments that can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water Delivers instant & long-lasting moisture Infused with antioxidant Thermal Spring Water for relieving action Skin appears softer smoother plumper & more elastic To use: Apply to clean face & neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours Product Line: La Roche Posay - Day Care Product Size: 50ml/1.69oz see more...

Ironelis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase is a scent cream for daily use on skin care. It has a moisturizing function and at the same time protects you from sun damage. La Roche Posay Hydraphase has been an ally in my daily life. I totally recommend this product, it is the best in cosmetics.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase es un crema escencia para el uso diario en  piel sencible. Tiene una funcion hidratante y la vez te protege de los danos del sol. La Roche Posay Hydraphase ha sido un aliado en mi dia a dia. Recomiento totalmente este producto, es de lo mejor en cosmetica.
Crystal B.
AUSTIN, AR
I only used this when for extremely dry skin and a small amount really lasts. It's too hydrating for me but I understand why it's popular. 24 hours without the need for reapplication is definitely a great selling point. It's smells like very faintly of your basic body lotion, I'm too much of a fragrance maven to handle that. It does deliver, though and would be beneficial to those with skin conditions or the inability to apply it themselves. Hospitals and elderly care facilities would be a great place for something like this.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo for my adult acne & have been for years, as it is the only topical treatment that has helped me. Sunscreens almost always break me out or leave my oily skin even more greasy, so it's always tough for me to find one that I won't react to.
This is the ONLY one I've found that doesn't turn my skin into a frying pan, greasy mess and does not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts! It is a great product. A bit expensive, but worth it for it's awesome ingredients & effectiveness
Heleny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this moisturizer for 5 years. It is my holy grail, use everyday, always have a back-up moisturizer. I can't say enough good things about this product. The packaging is amazing, the consistency is creamy but not thick and it has no fragrance. This helped my flaky, dry skin get in shape; it saved me! I will always use this product and I recommend you try it ASAP!!
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great everyday moisturizer. It's definitely meant for dry skin, but it does a really nice job of keeping my skin hydrated all day long. I like that there's an SPF in it, but wish it were higher! Overall a pricier lotion than other drugstore products but worth the price!
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was a awesome moisturizer for everyday and the price point is not cheap. But I loved the viscosity, the formula, the package. I can confidently say that I would want to repurchase.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yayyyyy I love ittttt, for real girls, this will keep your face flawless, you'll guys will say I'm crazy but I like to use it as a prime I hardly recommend this product, I really don't know how much is it, my mom bought it lol
Mel A.
Greenfield , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have over- sensitized skin and irritation this is your holy grail! I am amazed at how quickly and effectively this calmed and moisturizer my trouble skin. My skin looked more even in texture and tone and truly soothed any irritation that I had and will have in the future. I am a die-hard fan for life
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An amazing product that really is for sensitive skin. This hydrates amazingly. I tried skipping a day after applying the night before, this really does hydrate for 24 hours! My skin didn't crave more it was so happy! Love this!
Thalia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! My skin tends to stay dry often. I love this formula, my skin always feels so soft and smooth after applying. I only apply it once a day, it is a little on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it! I mean, who doesn't love to keep their skin hydrated!