Add a Photo
La Roche-posay La Roche Posay 14351408101 Hydraphase 24-Hour Intense Daily Rehydration SPF20 - For Sensitive Skin - 50ml-1.69oz

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
#134 in Sunscreen
An intensely nourishing & protective treatment for sensitive skin With a cool refreshing texture that dissolves quickly into skin Developed with advanced Cellular Junction Technology Contains Hyaluronic Acid Fragments that can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water Delivers instant & long-lasting moisture Infused with antioxidant Thermal Spring Water for relieving action Skin appears softer smoother plumper & more elastic To use: Apply to clean face & neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours Product Line: La Roche Posay - Day Care Product Size: 50ml/1.69oz
Photo (1)
Lino V.
Lino V.
Medley, FL
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: La Roche Posay 14351408101 Hydraphase 24-Hour Intense Daily Rehydration SPF20 - For Sensitive Skin - 50ml-1.69oz
I have acne prone/very oily skin. For years, I could put about anything on it, and it was a trooper. It took any chemicals without a whimper. I assumed oily skin meant it was the Jet Li of skin types. It could take anything. I was wrong.

Fast forward to current day, my skin has become hypersensitive. I cannot use anything that has benzoyl peroxide, retinol, or anything remotely harsh without breaking out with redness and/or broken capillaries. My dermatologist had said it appeared I had Rosacea. I've tried all different product lines that were made for sensitive skin, but found that they were not made for sensitive/OILY skin. The moisturizers were always too thick and because of my skin's sensitive nature would make it break out.

This moisturizer is VERY light. It didn't sting when I applied it. (That's a true tale tell sign..if it stings, throw it out. I've wasted too much time trying to stick it through with a product thinking it would stop stinging in time.) This moisturizer was good from the get go, and didn't make my oily skin feel heavy. I use it in combination with La Roche Posay's Toleraine foaming cleanser - making it an awesome cleansing/moisturizing pair.
Adolfo F.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
So far so good...

I've recently learned a bit more about my skin type, and that it's main source of "problematic tendencies" is that it's dehydrated. So I produce a lot of oil, but can have dry patches?? It's been throwing me off for about a year now. A friend told me she had the same issue, and recommended Murad - after researching, I saw so many reviews in preference of La Roche-Posay.

It seems to be doing exactly what I hoped it would. I use it first thing in the morning, and see no slick, no sheen - which is usually what moisturizer does with my skin. It sits. This seems to absorb pretty quickly and smooths my skin. No dry patches underneath my make up!
Sol M.
Sol M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sept. 25, 2016, 8:42 a.m.
I have been using this cream for years! Since I was 19 years old (now 33) and it was fantastic to keep my skin radiant without the oily feeling (I have had oily skin all my life).
This cream brought balance to my oily skin and I still don't have any wrinkles!! And I love it comes with the right amount of sunscreen protection!
Giulia R.
Giulia R.
Los Angeles
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
I used this as an after sun. I have a fair complexion and my skin is very dry, so I need the moisture after a day at the beach. This replenished my skin well. It didn't work miracles, but with daily application I didn't see signs of a sunburn. Not a huge fan of the texture, but it worked just fine.
Sthef M.
Sthef M.
Miami , FL
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
At first my skin was so dry I couldn't even wear shorts or mini skirts. Thanks to the amazing properties such as its rehydration features I managed to have a hydrated skin with a beautiful glow in it. I found the perfect complement to heal my dry skin problems! Can't wait to get a new one.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:20 a.m.
This is a great everyday moisturizer. It's definitely meant for dry skin, but it does a really nice job of keeping my skin hydrated all day long. I like that there's an SPF in it, but wish it were higher! Overall a pricier lotion than other drugstore products but worth the price!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Dec. 12, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Cell adhesion cohesion technology: Hyaluronic acid Fragmentation ensures epidermal cohesion, infuses and traps water for hydration suited to sensitive skin. The filter system helps protect the skin from damage caused by daily exposure to UVA and UVB rays.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Tulsa, OK
Nov. 30, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
I really liked this product. I have severely dry, sensitive skin, & a lot of products are too harsh & drying for my skin. I'm happy to report that my skin was left nicely hydrated & soft with no irritation. I'll definitely continue to use this product.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Oct. 16, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
I use it every time I have a make up on my face. So I clean my face and then I use this product and clean my face on more time. It is good and makes my face skin soft and clean. I have been using this product for a ,month and for today I like it.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Medley, FL
Oct. 26, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
I love this cream, it leaves you a very soft skin It is very good for sensitive skin because it moisturizes lot, Has a good smell and best of all, it's not expensive, is accessible. my dermatologist recommended me this cream. I use it every day