BeautyHairHair ProductsLa Roche-Posay
La Roche Posay Kerium Ds Anti-Dandruff Intensive Shampoo 125ml/4oz

La Roche Posay Kerium Ds Anti-Dandruff Intensive Shampoo 125ml/4oz

An efficacious anti-dandruff shampoo Formulated with LHA for a fine & intensive micro-exfoliation Helps rapidly banish the existing dandruff Developed with Root Targeting Technology that delivers a sanitizing complex to scalp & pilous-sebaceous...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche Posay Kerium Ds Anti-Dandruff Intensive Shampoo 125ml/4oz!
Thuy T.
I like all la roche posayLa Roche-Posay. I hope use sample it. La roche posay very very well with skin for me. Thankiu so much
Ozlem M.
Coppell, TX
It is the best product in the market for scalp eczema. It reduces the itches and redness immediately. Unfortunately, it is not being sold in the United States ☹️
Blanca L.
Avondale, AZ
I started using this shampoo because every once in a while I get dandruff, especially in winter with the hot water. I also have very oily scalp I think it helping that too. Will continue using to see how it goes.
Larissa S.
I had a really bad dandruff problem and tried many things before, even a tar shampoo, and nothing. This product is the only thing that helped. I did the 4-week treatment and now my scalp is clean! I still use this once a week or every other week and will keep purchasing it to keep my dandruff from coming back. It's amazing.
G L.
Solved my saga of scalp woes. Itchy and flaking scalp that was irritated by all other 'gentle' and dandruff shampoos. I wish it was more affordable and came in a bigger bottle. Foams up adequately so it's easy to spread. I can go longer between washes too!
Chantel A.
My hair and scalp are very dry throughout the summer months. I have tried head and shoulders and other dandruff shampoos throughout the summer in the past but have never had the results after only two washes that I've had from this shampoo. The bottle is quite small and will cost you about 20 plus bucks at shoppers but it's well worth it. You only need a dime-sized amount in your hand.
Francesca A.
Love this! This is a great high foaming, oil zapping shampoo for oily scalps prone to dandruff. It really puts the shine and body back into it, without stripping it at all. This really helps control the oily, itchiness at my scalp! La Roche Posay Kerium Ds Anti-Dandruff Intensive Shampoo 125ml/4oz
Adriana T.
i had a very oily scalp. i followed the instructions on the back of the [product:la-roche-posay-kerium-ds-anti-dandruff-intensive-shampoo-125ml/4oz] and it really solved my problem. pricey but worth it.
Mariana M.
Zapopan
It makes a difference, it only takes one use to see how well it works. It is a little expensive but totally worthy.
Alexis M.
Dublin
This is a life saver product-I suffer with dry skin in general but unfortunately that means I get dry scalp too. This works instantly on very dry and flaky itchy scalp and the difference and relief can be seen from after the first wash

Looking for your answer?