BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Unifying moisturising care enriched with Thermal Spring Water. Hydreane BB Cream moisturises and protects the skin with a smooth and non-greasy skin perfecting texture. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple while creating an even fresh faced complexion. - The first BB Cream enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. - The BB mineral pigments melt on the skin for a unified complexion. - Contains SPF 20 and UVA protection to help minimise the harmful effects of UV rays. Available in 2 shades light and medium. Directions of Use: Apply on face as a make-up base or daily moisturiser. Avoid the eye area. Tolerance: No parabens Nickel-controlled. La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards:100% hypoallergenic skincare Non-comedogenic High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring WaterMinimal ingredients and fragrance Tested on sensitive skin(*formulated to contain only the minimum quantity of nickel). see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am very into this bb cream as it is moisturizing leaving the skin soft and natural looking, it does cover imperfections as its coverage is medium. My skin is very oily and it's the only bb cream i can use without breaking out. Totally recommend it." in 4 reviews
Mahin J.
Amherst , MA
I actually bought this product in the medium shade. While I avoid wearing makeup too often, I enjoy wearing this B.B. cream on special occasions or interviews. The product is rather light, so it will not obfuscate prominent imperfections. However, if you don’t suffer from severe acne, this product does an excellent job of enhancing your face. The consistency of the product is nice, and it is long lasting. There is no obvious scent either. I recommend this product.
Juliana L.
The texture is, as in other BB Creams, unctuous and creamy, but blends well with the skin and apply it stays lighter, adapting well to the skin (whether it is dry as if mixed or fat) and leaving with a light and natural coverage. His formula is hypoallergenic (which means it is tested to not produce any allergic reaction) and contains no parabens (a type of preservative).
Grecia F.
I inmediately fell in love with this BB cream, it is lightweight, and very well pigmented, it covered my imperfections up quite nice for a BB cream. It made my skin really smooth and fresh. The best of all, a little goes a long way, I used mine fully for a good 6 months. Love it.
Azucena C.
New Castle, DE
It is my favorite BB cream gives a touch of color to the skin but moisturizes, is the best partner for the day. It is quite durable and you can buy in muchsimos sites
Rebecca C.
This is the most perfect product for the summer. It provides a little bit of coverage to cover some darkness or redness but it’s a nice light formula that’s buildable and let’s the skin breathe. The lightest shade is a tiny bit too dark for me but obviously in the summer that doesn’t matter.
Tamar G.
This BB cream was a bit much greasy for me,as I understand it is not for pily skin and also I did not like how it applies on my skin,it lefts visible defects,so I think this one is not for me at all
Marta R.
Toledo
One of my favourite products. My skin looks radiant when I'm using it. It would be absolutely perfect if was a little more moisturizing. However I totally recommend it
member-3e327fd77
BEST NO MAKEUP FOUNDATION

This is what I use everyday ! This is my absolute favorite BB cream ever. I wouldn't be able to live without it.

Every time that I use it after putting sun cream and the porefessional primer, it goes on super nicely and smoothly and is super easy to apply !

Is perfect for everyday, for light wear and for people with oily skin!

If you are a student and maybe you want to wear a little bit of make up, just to look more awake, but you don't want to wear foundation, because it's heavy then this is the right product for you !

I normally apply with a damp beauty blender or with a brush and the result is amazing!
The price is not that bad either !
I can't say nothing bad about it, because I can't find anything which is not good ! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Victoria R.
One of my favourite base products for winter. It is very hydrating, smells glacial, and leaves my face looking very dewy. I've gone through a few tubes even though they last for a while!
Eleni T.