La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Riche

Normal to dry sensitive and dehydrated skin.
Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful moisturising active ingredient, combined with high concentrations of La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, helps fill the skin with moisture for 24 hours. Combined with UVA/UVB filters, it helps protect the skin on a daily basis:

• The skin is infused with water.
  • The skin barrier is strengthened and durably retains water in the skin.
  • Helps protect skin from the apperance of UV-induced ageing.

Rich, creamy texture.

Usage: Apply every morning to the face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.
No parabens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Riche!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fantastic face moisturizer. Absorbs almost immediately, doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. Has no scent and 15 SPF. I also like the pump packaging as it's more sanitary. Will be buying it again” in reviews
“Love how light this moisturizer is while also hydrating just enough! SPF 20 is perfect for me” in reviews
Cape Coral, FL
I loved this product. Although a bit on the pricey side, I loved how hydrated and cool my skin felt while using this prpduct, and how effective it was as well. I didn't have the slightest bit of redness to my cheeks as I usually do even with 50+ spf in other brands. Also, it seemed to last for quite a while on my skin as well. I would buy this again.
Lewiston, ME
...But I have used other hyaluronic acid products which work equally well and have been a bit less expensive. Having said that, I love the way it feels and absorbs quickly so not disappointed, just had extremely high expectations...which is why I gave 4 rather than 5 stars. Would definitely consider purchasing it again!!
My mother and I have very sensitive skin and always had have to wear facial sunscreen, in my mom's case she even developed some marks due to bad sunscreens, but after we started using La Roche-Posay they diminished and have no reappeared.
This is so great for facial sunscreens. Not too greasy which is a huge concern of mine. I like the price as compared to some of the other facial sunscreens out there. I can't think of a way to improve the product.
Low rating because I'm apparently allergic to one of the ingredients. After sun exposure I became intensely itchy where the product had been applied. I've had similar issues with other sunscreens in the past.
Bourg, LA
I work in a dermatologist office and we sell La Roche posay products. This product was recommended to me when I was going on vacation. It works wonders and hydrates while protecting your face from the sun.
Chandler, AZ
used this while I was pregnant and had sensitive acne prone skin. it didn't make my acne worse and didn't cause any reactions. is a little greasy but protected well
Frankfort, Ky
This product is like something I have never tried before . I used it today went I was at the pool and it leaves my skin feeling great and blocks my face from getting burned . I will never use another sunscreen !
This is a very good facial sunscreen. I feel as if any of their products speak for themselves. I've not experienced any breakouts from using this sun protection.
Sugar Land, TX