BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Breakthrough Technology: Hydraphase UV Intense Spf 20 is a moisturizer that ensures water is infused within the skin to guarantee immediate and long-lasting hydration. Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration. Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin. Broad Spectrum Spf 20. Moisturizes immediately and long-lastingly. Broad spectrum Spf 20 decreases the risk of early skin aging ...

Does this product work with acne prone skin?? I’ve had such a hard time finding a good sunscreen that won’t break me out.
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF!
Anika  T.
Valley Stream, NY
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Anika  T.
I have been using this product for a month now. I love how it has both hyaluronic acid and SPF 20 in this.It’s a budget friendly product and a good daytime moisturizer
Karlie A.
Denver, CO
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Karlie A.
This product is supposed to be both hydrating and provide SPF. This checked both boxes for me, but was a little heavy for my sensitive skin to handle. If you don’t require extremely light products, I would recommend this. It’s very hydrating & my pink rosacea cheeks got a little lighter when I used this. :)
Georgiann A.
Oakland Twp, MI
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Georgiann A.
The moisturizer is surprising light and silky, but packs a powerful moisture barrier that stays on your skin. You can actually feel the layer of moisture hours after you apply it without making you feel greasy or clogging your pores. I use it everywhere on my face except near my eyes. I made that mistake only once. I especially enjoyed using it on my lips which makes them feel like I am wearing a lip balm. I have used it on normal days & outdoors while skiing. This product is a winner for keeping my skin protected against the harsh Michigan winters. I received HYDRAPHASE Intense UV Moisturizer for free from Influenster and La Roche-Posay in exchange for my honest review. @Influencer @La Roche-Posay
carmen S.
San Dimas, CA
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by carmen S.
I’d say this is a good product overall, it protected my skin from the sun and was just very effective overall as a sunscreen. Although, as a moisturizer I’d say it is not my favorite moisturizer. I have used a lot of different moisturizers and I just don’t like the texture and consistency of this one. It feels a bit chalky, although it is a good sunscreen I feel like it is more useful as a sunscreen during the summer when you know you will be exposed to a lot of sun than a daily moisturizer in general. Hope this helps!
Brandy K.
Springfield, MO
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Brandy K.
this made my skin feel soft and worked well under my makeup! I recommend this to others. it was a light weight product and made my skin feel smooth and soft! I also wore it to bed.
Elizabeth H.
Seattle, WA
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Elizabeth H.
I'm going to start with the positive. Packaging? Nice, easy to use, minimalistic, doesn't take up a lot of space. Skin feel? Pretty good. I can't use other products with it without getting a bit oily, but it is quite hydrating and feels like a decent moisturizer when applying. There's no white cast, it absorbs well (though it does take some time), and it works well as a sun screen if you aren't going to be outside for a long time. I'd give it a 4/5 if that was all I had to say about it. So what's the problem? It burns my eyelids. Not my eyes. My lids. Maybe 30-60 minutes after applying, I just get a burning sensation that doesn't stop until probably an hour or two after thoroughly washing it off. What good is a facial sun screen if you can't use it on some of the most sensitive skin on your face? Have you ever had sunburnt eyelids? I have, and it does not feel good. I'm assuming it's one of the SPF ingredients because I've had this issue with a few other facial sun screens. My skin isn't super sensitive, but certain SPF filters wreak havoc on my eyelids and mouth area. It's a pretty common issue, so I'm a little disappointed that a fairly well trusted brand is apparently using those ingredients. I haven't had issues with LRP's European line, so maybe it's an issue of ingredient regulations? I don't know, but I know I won't be using this.
Marrisa L.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Marrisa L.
I always use a sunscreen based moisturizer in the morning. This felt smooth on my skin and helped keep my skin moist. I would recommend this product.
Lindsey  L.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Lindsey  L.
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I have to say I really enjoy it! I use directly after cleansing and gently pat onto my face. I let it set for a few minutes and it absorbs so nicely, adding an extra layer of moisture! I love how It doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy so it layers perfectly with makeup for an all day look! The SPF is also a plus! The pump is super easy to use and doesn’t put out too much product. The lotion itself does have a bit of a perfume to it which is why I took away a star. All in all this product is a great multifunctional option for a morning all in one moisturizer! I received this product for free from Influenster and La Roche-Possay in exchange for my honest review.
caileen L.
Staten Island, NY
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by caileen L.
I received this product in my first VoxBox and I am so grateful. Initially I wanted to give the product 2 full weeks to get a true test of how it works on my skin but I am already loving it. I’ve been using it every morning as a moisturizer before my SPF50 and my skin glows so bright after application. It has SPF in it but SPF20 isn’t strong enough for my liking so I would never use it on its own, but so far I am seeing great results after introducing it to the rest of my winter routine in the dry weather. But I am not sure if I would repurchase in the warmer months when my skin doesn’t need extra hydration.
Dana B.
Collinsville, IL
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF uploaded by Dana B.
So, this is called a moisturizer, but the packaging and instructions are for a sunscreen. I'm treating it as a moisturizer with sunscreen. It is lightweight and not greasy, which I appreciate for daily use. Given that it is winter, cloudy, and I'm mainly indoors, I can't comment on how good this is as a sunscreen (part of the reason I'm not yet going with 5 stars). The scent is light and not overpowering. I can seen myself continuing to use if the price is good.