BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Keep dehydrated skin balanced with the La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Masque, a soothing weekly treatment. When skin lacks water it can seem dull and sallow. This velvety fresh gel-cream delivers high performance hydration for dehydrated, sensitive skin. An intensive formula that will plump up the complexion with moisture, ensuring that it glows with health and appears more uniform. The Hydraphase Intense Masque is enriched with two unique ingredients: La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring water, a natural anti-oxidant to sooth and calm the skin, and hyaluronic acid fragments to infuse and retain water in the skin for optimal hydration. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
I had many skin problems, lots of acne. My doctor gave me some product of this line and omg, they were the best of my life! I used this one that cleanses your skin and makes you feel refreshed. The skin becomes soft and greatly diminishes the impurities, in addition to improving some darker spots on my face. I also used a mousse that was the best product of my life.
Morgan C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Excellent product from an excellent brand i have tried this and a sheet mask from this company and i must say I'm in live the tingly feeling it gives off keys me know that it's hydrating every crevice of my face i love this and definitely recommend
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a wonderful product I know that using sunscreen is incredibly important especially as we start to age so I've found that this is one of my holy grill products now that I have to use every day
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this when my face really needs some protection, especially on flights and very low humidity days. It can be worn as a top layer of skincare or as a mask for emergency hydration.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a big fan of this brand because almost all the dermatologists that I have seen recommended its products. I bought this masque for my post laser routine and it worked amazingly!!! I used it as a sleeping masque too. When I am too lazy to put on any skin care products, I simply put on this masque and go to sleep. Will be repurchasing!
Andrea O.
Miami
HOLLLLLLYYYY GRAIL. Wow do I absolutely love this thing! It's a staple in my skincare routine. Every morning I wear this as daily spf and moisturizer.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I'm obsessed with anything la Roche!! It gives skin extreme hydration and cleans up pigmentation issues. Skin appears smooth, refreshed, youthful and glowing. This is a superior product for a variety of skin types. I have dry skin on the centre of my face with an oily forehead, fine lines and large pores on my cheeks. Seriously, this product helped to remedy that!!! Love :)
Daniela O.
London, Greater London
I have oily but dehydrated skin and this mask works brilliantly after I use clay mask. As I my skin's oily, I apply only like I would moisturiser, keep it on for 15-30 minutes and depending how my skin feels, I either wash it off or remove with a damp cotton pad. I think dry skin type can apply more, or even use it as an overnight mask or as a primer under make up.
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
I love la Roche posay products not irritating at all. Although I would say this is more suited towards oily skin (which I have) I think dry skin girls may find this a little too drying but for those with oily and acne prone skin this product is a must.La Roche-posay - Hydraphase La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Masque 50ml
Cat D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Can't say enough good things about this mask. You smooth it on your face and neck and 10 minutes later when you wipe it off your skin is hydrated and plumped. Reasonably priced and has a lovely mild fragrance. Worked wonders after spending a few days in the desert!